Hospitals Scare Me....

Chapter 23 Lillian's P.O.V.

I woke up in an ambulance, Jake by my side.

"Whats going on?" I asked frantically.

"You are going to the hospital," he said.

"Because I blacked out?"

"Yes, I have no idea what they will do once you get there. I promise to be there as much as I can,"

"Okay, Jake I am scared. Like really scared."

"I know, I don't feel good."

"Oh jeez, you are burning up darling." Then the ambulance stopped and they opened up the doors. I was hauled on the gurney and I was afraid of falling off. Even though I was strapped down, I still have my worries.

"She is burning up and she blacked out," a male paramedic said rushing me in. Jake was by my side the entire time. I don't know what they are going to do to me. If I am going to have needles stuck in me I will scream. They took me into a white room with 2 beds. I really didn't want to be here. Andy, Jinxx, Ash and C.C. all came into the room. Then a doctor walked in, so did Sammi, Lauren and Juliet. Great now everyone is in here to watch me. I really hate the fact that the doctor is going to question me.

"Are you guys family?" The doctor questioned.

"Yes they are my brothers and their girlfriends. Jake, the one who came with me is my boyfriend." I said pointing at Jake.

" Okay, they can stay in here while I ask you a couple questions and run some blood tests." She said. The doctor is a female doctor who came in just to let you know. Jake sat down in a chair next to the bed. Andy sat at the end of the bed looking at me.

"Okay your name is Lillian Rose Biersack, is that correct?"

"Correct," I already knew this was not going to be good.

"Age and date of birth please?"

"18 and 6/16/94,"

"Have you had any history of feeling like this?"

"Nope,"

"Okay, I will go pull up your records and we will take your blood tests once I get the records."

"Okay," I said as she left the room and closed the door behind her.

"So could you explain what happened?" Andy asked.

" Well Sammi and I just got done making cookies. I have had this fever all day and it spiked majorly when I fainted. I got really light headed and the room started to spin. That is when I fainted and then I woke up in the ambulance." I said.

"Oh jeez," Ash said. I was getting hungry and very thirsty. That fever made every room I sat in unbearably hot.

"Could I get a glass of water?" I asked.

"I will go get the nurse," Ash said. He walked out of the room and got the doctor So the doctor came back in the room with him.

"Yes you may have a glass of water. But one thing, don't drink it too fast," the doctor said handing me the glass. I sipped the ice cold water, it cooled me down. The other doctor walked back into the room.

"Well I got the results back from what you have told me. Have you drank a lot in the past few days Miss Biersack?" She asked.

"Not really," I replied.

"That is one of the main reasons why you fainted. And having that fever is another," she said.

"Oh, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"We are going to keep you and sure you get enough liquids. Then we will discharge you and make sure with the people that you live with make sure you get enough liquids." She said.

"Okay what time is it?" I asked.

"About 4:00pm," Jinxx said.

"So are you guys going to the studio tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yea, I was thinking that we could switch off. For about an hour or two I would see her, then Jake could visit her." Andy said.

"Sounds like a plan," Jake said.

"Cool," Ash said.

"I'll go with that," C.C. said.

"Lets do that," Jinxx said.

"All I gotta say is that this is going to feel like forever," I said.

"Don't worry, it won't be forever." Jake said.

"Awww, how mushy." Sammi said.

"Thanks Sammi," I said looking at her. I finished off my glass off water. I felt cooled off by it, but really I was not feeling well anyways.

"How are you feeling Miss Biersack?" The doctor asked.

"Like my fever has gone down a little, but still kinda crappy." I said.

"I will go run some more tests. I will come back in we will need to take blood. I know you don't want to though,"the doctor said. She walked out of the room, I didn't want her to take my blood. I knew once I will get back home I will call mom.

"So when are you going to tell mom?" Andy said.

"When I get back home, we could tell her together." I said.

"Okay," he said.

"Do you want anyone else to be there too?" Jake asked.

"I mean if you want there that is cool. What is your point of view of it Andy?" I asked.

" I am okay with it, I think mom might freak out though. Not because Jake is there, but it is because you are in the hospital," he said.

"Yea, that is mom for ya." I said.

"Most moms are, its a basic motherly instinct." Lauren said. The doctor walked back in, she had a needle and a test tube. I really don't want to do this, I hate seeing needles being stuck in me. I felt the color drain from my face and horror filling it. I grabbed Jake's hand and turned to look at him.

"Its going to be okay," he whispered and I shook my head no.

"I am sorry Miss Biersack but I have to do this." The doctor said.

"Okay, lets do it then." I said with horror in my voice. She came over and sterilized my arm. I yelped in pain as the needle went in my arm. I squeezed Jake's hand as hard as I could.

"Ow, ow, ow," he said.

"Sorry babe," I said kissing his hand. I really din't want to hurt him.

"Its okay, I understand." He said. The she got all the blood drawn that she needed and took the needle out. I really hated and tried not to look atthe needle.

"I am sorry guys but visiting hours are over," the doctor said.

"Bye Lilla," everyone said walking out.

"Bye baby," Jake said kissing me.

"Bye babe," I said kissing him back.