Could This Day Get Any Better?

Chapter 3 Lillian's P.O.V.

I love going out and spending time with Andy and the guys. I am surprised that Jake admitted he had feelings for me. Going to the carnival will be fun. I kinda hope that Jake asks my to be his girlfriend. We all went back to my house to get my stuff packed and everything. I cannot believe that mom and dad let me go on tour with Andy.

"Hi Mom," I said running up to her and hugging her.

"Hello Lilla, are you happy?" She asked.

"Yes! Thank you, thank you daddy," I said as I saw my dad walk into the living room. Yes, I do call my dad daddy sometimes. Don't judge. I attacked him with a gigantic hug even though he is not a hug kinda person.

"Oh jeez, hi Lilla. Your welcome," he said. All the other guys walked in.

"I gotta go pack my bags," I said.

"I'll come with!" Jake said.

"Okay," I said running up the stairs. I got up to my room, Jake came in behind me.

"Lilla, I know I haven't known you long....." Jake said trailing off.

"What it has been....... About 4 years ever since the band got the least bit famous," I said.

"Yea...... I was wondering if you..... Wouldliketobemygirlfriend," Jake said.

"Yes, I would," I said. This was making me so happy.

"I am so glad you have feelings for me too," he said hugging me.

"I've never been so happy," I said.

"Do you want to be happier?" He asked.

"How?" I asked.

"This," he said pulling me in for a kiss. It turned very passionate, he nibbled bottom lip. After a few minutes he pulled away.

"Yea, I have to get packing," I said.

"Okay," he said. After a good 45 minutes we were done packing. Then we came down stairs with two bags.

"Jeez, take long enough," Andy said.

"Nope, I need to take another hour," I said snickering.

"Girls take so long," Ash said.

"Yup, and I love it," I replied.

"We got CAKE!" C.C. yelled. I set down my bags to look at my cake.

"Oh boy..... YOU GOT ME A BVB CAKE!" I screeched.

"Yea, we knew you would love it Lilla," mom said.

"I couldn't thank you guys enough for this," I said. They put the candles on the cake. The cake was white with the Wretched and Divine cover on it. As they stuck candles on it they turned the lights off.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLIAN!" Everyone said. I blew out the candles, I could not wish for anymore. Then dad brought over the knife to cut the cake. I was fine with him cutting the cake...... I was just a little freaked, but I didn't show it.

"Its ice cream too!" I said.

"Of course," dad said. I got a big piece, I ate all of the cake I was given. Even though it was 10:00 am. Who said ice cream cake was not a good brunch? I looked over at C.C., he had the cake all over his face, I laughed so hard.

"Hey C.C., you got a little cake on your face," I said laughing.

"I am aware of that. I guess when you shovel down food you tend to get it all over your face," he said wiping off his face. That poor napkin was covered in cake afterward.

"Lilla we got you something too for your birthday," mom said.

"You didn't have to, I feel so spoiled," I said. I really hate it when people spend a lot on me. But don't get me wrong, its nice. Then mom brought in a small box. I opened it, it was a neckalace with a purple heart on it.

"Thanks mom," I said hugging her.

"Your welcome," she said.

"All the guys and I got you something too," Andy said. Andy brought in a small box too. It was a charm bracelet with all the guys names on it on each heart. And there was a little charm that said "we love you" on it.

"Thanks guys its beautiful," I said putting it on and of course hugging all of them.

"So do you have to leave now?" Mom asked.

"Yea, sorry we have running around to do," Andy said.

"Oh, okay," she said.

"Bye mom," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Bye Lilla," she said starting to cry.

"Bye dad," I said.

"Bye Lilla," he said. I grabbed my bags, then walked out. I liked leaving this hell hole, but I will miss my parents. I remember when I was 8 I thought I would never say those words. I ran onto the bus, putting my stuff in a bunk.I thought it was so amazing that I have my own spot on the BVB tour bus.