Yes, I Will.

Author's Note: I am sorry for skipping so much time. I could not really come up with a ton of filler chapters. If the end was with a lot of fillers it would have gotten boring. Another thing later on in this chapter I don't know every little detail about the band members. So I will make some of it up. Please don't hate me for it, but anyways thanks for reading.

VICTORIAXOXOXO

Chapter 42 Lillian's P.O.V. ~New Year's Eve~

I had spent most of this morning cleaning and baking. And yes Jake helped me bake, which was not that much. We had made cheese cake, apple pie, dip, annd bacon wrapped in chicken pieces. We had also bought some drinks, and a ton of chips. It was about 4:00pm when we got finished and now we had to get ready. People are supposed to show up around 6, but you never know.

I ran upstairs and grabbed out a purple dress. It went to about knee length and had one strap that tied behind my neck. The fabric clung to my body, showing off every curve I had. And I had a tail done off my eyes with eyeliner. Lastly I had straightened my hair, I didn't really want to go overboard on dressing up.

It was finally 5:00pm when I finally got done. I know I took a really long time,but that is what you do when you have a lot of time.

"Someone's early," I said just as Andy and Juliet walked through the door.

"Just wanted to start the party early." Juliet said.

"Thats not aloud! "I joked going over to her and giving her a hug.

"But it is happening anyway!" She said as she broke the hug. Then Andy had walked over by Jake and they went about their normal conversation.

"So how have you been?" She asked.

"Okay, kinda nervous. You?"

"Good, why are you nervous?"

"Just for court, since it is going to be in a few days.You are still coming right?"

"Yup, isn't it Jan 9th?"

"Yea."

"So how long did it take you to clean and bake?"

"Almost all morning and a little bit of the afternoon, we took a lot of breaks."

"Nice."

Then Sammi, Jinxx, C.C., Lauren, and Ash all walked in.

"Hey Sammi and Lauren!" I yelled

"Hey Lilla and Juliet," they said walking over.

"What have you guys been up to?" I asked.

"Not muc," Lauren said.

"Just the usual," Sammi shrugged.

"So you ready for court?" Lauren asked with concern in her eyes.

"Yea, I guess. Just a little nervous though." I said.

"Would not blame you," Sammi said.

"I don't think anyone would. After court I am going to leave it all behind." I said.

"Wow little cheesy are we Lilla?" Andy asked walking over.

"Yup and I am proud of it!" I said.

"You are such a dork sometimes, "Andy said.

"I only come from the best," I said patting him on the back. He smirked then walked away.

Right as the clock was turning about midnight I flicked on the tv to watch the ball drop in times square.