It Is So Nice To Meet You.

Chapter 27 Lillian's P.O.V.

We entered the restaurant and got seated right away. It would have been nice if someone would have did what I did for Sarah, when I was like her. But I am really thankful for what I have, I am pretty sure it is just the fact by having a rockstar visiting me.... Would have been different, knowing it would have probably been Andy who would have came. I really wish I had talked to him more.

"Lilla is something bothering you?" Jake asked.

"Not really, but I am worried for Sarah. Even though I don't really know her," I said.

"That is the usual, that happens to me sometimes," he said. Then our waiter came over by us.

"Hi I am Matthew, I will be your waiter. Could I start you guys off with something to drink?"

"I'll take a Pepsi," Jake said.

"I'll take a Cherry Pepsi," I said.

"Okay, I will be right back with that," he said. It was a few minutes then we got our drinks and placed our orders.

"So what do you want to do once we get back home? Would you like to sleep after this?" Jake asked.

"Yes, but don't you have to go to the studio?" I said.

"Yea, that will be okay to go to," he said.

"Could I go with? Like come with and see what happens?" I asked.

"Yea, I think the guys will be okay with that," he said. Matthew came back over with our orders, then headed back to the kitchen.

"So are all the others at the studio ready?" I asked.

"They all should be by now." He responded. We started eating, the food was a little bit of an improvement compared to the hospital food. Once we had finished Jake had payed, since I had no money on me. Then we had headed off to the studio. We had entered the studio and Andy came up to me, hugging me.

"How are you feeling?" Andy asked.

"Okay, you?" I replied.

"Good," he said.

"Well who is this?" Jon Feldman walked up asking me. For all of you who don't know who Jon is. Jon is the producer that helped BVB make Wretched and Divine.

"I am Lillian, but you can call me Lilla. I am also Andy's little sister and Jake's girlfriend," I said.

"Oh, I have heard a lot about you. Andy has told me a little bit," Jon said.

"Only good I hope," I said.

"Yes," he said.

"Could I talk to you?" Andy asked me.

"Sure," I said. He led me to a back room. Hopefully this is not going to end like last time. Andy had shut the door behind me, I sat down looking around the room. The room had looked like a living room.

"Yea Andy?"I asked nervously.

"Lilla what had all happened since I have been gone?" I was still worried at this point, but I had calmed down a little bit.

"A lot, mostly Jaime."

"What did she all do?"

"They were just words Andy, nothing major."

"Lilla, they were not just words if it is hurting you and I can see the pain in your eyes."

"Andy I really hated them. They made me a monster. They have created me and how bad of a person I am. Deep down Andy, I hate myself. I cannot help it, it is like my normal." I said breaking down into tears. I know I am an emotional wreck.

"Would you like me to do something?"

"I wish, I am like a prisoner to this depression."

"How so?"

"Lets say I am having fun and enjoying everything. Then I get all depressed, like any little thing sets me off. And I burst into tears and no one understands."

"I see would you like me to get Jake?"

"Yes please," I said sobbing. It really pains me to think of what she told me. And I let it sink in too. Her words still circle my mind. I will never let them go. Jake had walked in the room and sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Jake, I am sorry I am a mess," I said.

"Your not a mess. It is okay to show emotion, you have held it in for too long." He said. Andy sat down on the other side of me. Ash, Jinxx, and C.C. all walked in. I hid my face iin Jake's shoulder, I did not like people to see me cry.

"You know you are getting me wet," Jake said.

"Sorry," I said. I heard Ash chuckle at what Jake said.

"Wow perverted much?" I asked.

"Got you to stop crying didn't it?" Ash asked.

"True that," I said.

"I try finding humor to help people when they are crying," he said.

"Don't you guys have an album to make?" I asked.

"We should get back to that," Andy said.

"Yea, I will go talk to Feldman," Ash said.

"I should go back to tracking drums," C.C. said.

"I'll go see if I should go work on violin or not," Jinxx said. That left Jake and I there alone.

"I feel so bad," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I am keeping you from tracking."

"Its fine, do you still want to come watch?"

"Yea, that would be cool." I heard footsteps and saw Jinxx walking over.

"Hey Jinxx," I said.

"Hey Lilla. Jake, Feldman wants to ask your opinion on something." Jinxx said.

"Okay, could Lilla come with?" Jake asked.

"I am sure it would be no problem," Jinxx said. Jake and I got up and followed Jinxx into one of the rooms. Feldman sat behind a whole bunch of recording stuff. It was a fairly small room, and everyone was in there. ( Just to let you know, if you have seen the making of Wretched and Divine it is that one room where most of the recording is done.) C.C. was sitting behind the drum set in the room next to this one. You could see him through this big glass window. It was interesting watching all of this get done and how everything was laid out. After C.C. got done with tracking one song, I got really tired. C.C. beating the crap out of those drums was keeping me awake. I was sitting on the floor right in front of the chair Jake was sitting in. I had turned around looking at Jake.

"I am going back to the living room, I am going to take a nap," I whispered.

"Okay, try getting some sleep then." He said, I had gotten up walking out of the room to go back into the living room. My bag was in there hopefully my cell phone and charger is in there. But first I really had to go to the bathroom. I saw an open door, I walked closer to it. And it was he bathroom, I am surprised I found the bathroom right away. Then once I was done I headed into the living room. I sat on the couch, digging through my bag. I found my phone, earbuds, and my charger. I plugged in my phone. I grabbed the BVB blanket and pillow sitting on the couch. Once I laid back on the couch my phone had turned on. I looked at the screensaver, it was different. Andy had must of played with my phone. There was many notifications and messages. I had texted people why I didn't respond. The normal response was " oh my god are you okay?" It kinda annoyed me, but that means that they care. I didn't tell mom yet, I was waiting till I get home. I feel bad since I didn't have a job. I am going to find one soon enough. I didn't think I could get many jobs since I only have a high school diploma. But I could at least help pay some of the bills. I was looking to become an artist, I don't know how I could get a job like that though. Anyways, back to what I was doing. I plugged in my earbuds and turned on Set The World On Fire and drifted off to sleep.