My Worries

Chapter 9 Jake's P.O.V.

- 30 Minutes till concert (next day)-

"Ready Lilla?" I asked, I was standing behind her as she was looking in the mirror.

"Do I look okay?" She asked.

"No, you look beautiful," I said smiling.

"Awww, thanks babe," she said.

"Lets go," I said politely, grabbing her hand. We ran out of the bus to the next venue. We were at the House Of Blues in Chicago. It is a tiny venue, but it is nice. We all went into the back dressing room. I could William Control out there, the crowd was silent.

"Jeez, the crowd is silent," Lilla said.

"That's how it always is. Then when we go out it gets loud," I said.

"Oh, I see," Lilla said.

"BVB lets go," Jon (our tour manager) yelled.

"Love you," I said quickly kissing Lilla.

"Love you too, rock it tonight," she said

"Where is the hug for me?" Andy asked Lilla.

"Fine," she said. She ended up hugging everyone, since everyone wanted one. That dream she had yesterday scared me. I know it is a dream, but it is scary. I didn't blame her for screaming. Speaking of screaming, I heard screams as the curtain rose. Here comes the adrenaline rush. Its nice to look at and see all the BVB fans.

"You fuckers ready to rock n roll?" Andy said. The crowd screamed in response, a smile spread across his face. I swear he looked like a happy child on Christmas, he could swoon the crowd so easily. Every now and then I would shoot a glance at Lilla. She looked proud and so happy. I saw her singing every lyric, when I was looking. I looked over at Ash, I saw him looking up at an opera box. One of the girls in that opera box looked like she had just died. To be honest, I found it a little funny. The fact that Ash can make girls melt like putty in his hands. The concert carried on, it was amazing.  Then it ended, we finished the concert with In The End. After that I walked off stage to where Lilla is.

"Hello beautiful," I said.

"Hello Mr.Handsome," she said.

"Come on guys, we got to go out front for the signing ." Andy said. I took Lilla's hand and we walked out front. We all sat down at a table while Lilla stood behind.

"Who is this?" A fan asked as she said walking up.

"My sister and Jake's girlfriend. Her name is Lilla," Andy said.

"Thanks Andy, you know I can speak for my self," Lilla said.

"Hi Lilla, your really pretty. Could I get a picture with you and the guys?" The fan asked.

"I don't mind, do you guys?" She asked. We all shook our heads no, it wouldn't matter. Everyone of the fans know Lilla by the end of the night. She was just like us, taking pictures and signing things. There was a couple of guys hitting on her. I shot them the death glare and they backed off. The signing lasted 2 or 3 hours, then it ended. Everyone agreed to get something to eat. We all walked into McDonald's and ordered.

"So do you guys want to go out for a drink?" Ash asked.

"No thanks," Lilla said.
"I'll stay with you," I said.

"Jake, if you want to go drinking so be it. Don't let me stop you from doing what you want. If you were in my shoes and I was in yours. I would only hope you would do the same. And I am kinda beat already," Lilla said.

"Okay, I will. I kinda wanted to, but I promise I won't get shitfaced," I said.

"I personally didn't want you to get shitfaced in the first place," she said. Then we all started to eat. In about a half hour we all were done. We went back to the bus to see were the nearest bar is. Frankly, I was a little bit scared to leave Lilla on the bus alone. But I guess it will be fine because she will be locked in the bus and Andy has the keys to the bus. Our bus driver Kyle is coming too and he has a set too. Sometimes I think I worry to much and I really do. I am going to try not to worry to much. I wonder if Andy is worried. So we found a bar a couple blocks down the road.

"Hey Andy are you worried about Lilla?"I asked and whispered.

"Yea, I am. She is also 18, and so much could happen," he whispered.

"Guys stop worrying so much about me, I'll be fine. I will lock myself in the bus, only Andy and Kyle will have the keys," she said.

"Okay, I won't worry so much since you said that," Andy said.

"Bye guys don't get to shitfaced," Lilla said after I quick kissed her and headed out.