Fear Coming A Reality

Chapter 10 Lillian's P.O.V.

Jake came over by me and gave me a quick kiss. Then Andy came over and hugged me as I said.

"Bye guys don't get too shitfaced." All the guys nodded and walked off the bus. Kyle was the last to leave.

"Hey Kyle," I said.

"Yea," he asked.

"Same goes for you. But I don't think you can really drink at all because you have to drive. Try and have a nice time," I said.

"Okay, I know it sucks. Bye Lilla," Kyle said shutting the door behind him. I walked to the door and made sure it was locked. It was locked, good. I just don't want anyone to break in on me. I peered out the window and saw the guys walking toward the bar. I went back to my bunk and laid down. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my pictures. I posted a couple on twitter and instagram. Of course I tagged the guys that were in all of them. I went to take a nice hot shower, since I have not in a few days. I quick grabbed my red plaid pants and my Burial Chamber tee shirt. ( For all of those who have no idea what Burial Chamber is. It is an amazing haunted house that I worked at for a night or two.) Then I went into the shower, letting the beads of hot water running down me. I am pretty sure the BVB Army knew I was dating Jake. I know not everyone will like it, but whatever it is my life. And I realized that not everyone would like my choices. I liked the fact that the fans wanted to take pictures with me. I can say nothing in my life is more than fantastic. I got back out of the shower, and checked my phone. I had a lot of tweets and facebook notifications. Then I heard a knock on the door, I knew that an attacker would not knock. But I was still scared, so I peered out the window to see.......... Some fangirls standing there and I went to open the door.

"Hi," I said.

"Oh, hi. Is this the BVB tour bus?" A girl with glasses asked. There were 4 girls standing there.

"Yea, I am sorry the guys are not here," I said, the girls looked really sad.

"Wait your Lilla right?" A girl asked.

"Yup," I said kind of confused.

"Could we talk to you?" Another girl asked. Why would they want to hang out with me? But I was okay with it anyways.

"Go ahead, ask away. Come on in," I said letting them in. The all walked gasping trying to grasp that they were on the BVB tour bus.

"Hi, I am Carrie," a girl with brown hair and glasses said. I am not lesbian but she had the prettiest eyes.

"Hi Lilla, I am Nina,:" a girl with dark brown hair pulled back into a pony tail with glasses said.

"Hey, I am Ce Ce, " a girl with dark brown hair and blonde highlights said.

"Hi, I am Victoria. I am so happy for you and Jake," the last girl with brown hair and green eyes said. Her eyes stood out and she seemed to be really shy.

"Thank you, I love your name Victoria," I said.

"So how long have you been on this tour?" Ce Ce asked.

"A few days ago..... Friday, was my birthday. So Jake came in and got me out of school," I replied.

"Aww how cute, when did he ask you out?" Carrie said.

"He didn't really ask me out, but he did. On Friday we were walking out of the school. I was rambling and he cut me off with a kiss," I said blushing.

"First kiss?" Victoria asked.

"No my first was when I was a freshman. The first real kiss from someone else was in 6th grade. I was just kissed on the cheek. Jake and I talked about it and we have had feelings for each other for a while now." I said.

"Really? Have you ever been touring with the band before?" Nina asked.

"No, first amazing time. Tonight was my first concert," I said,

"You said this was your first concert you have been touring with the guys. And they picked you up on Friday, did you do anything in the mean time?" Ce Ce asked.

"Well..... We went to the mall and the carnival." I said.

"I bet you had an amazing time," Carrie said.

"I did, the guys are really fun to hang out with," I said.

"Cool," Nina said. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Lilla, its me and the guys," Jake said. The girls fangirled out, I would too.

"Okay, I am coming," I said opening the door and letting them in.

"And who are these girls?" Andy asked politely.

"Oh, they are fans. Nina, Carrie, Ce Ce, and Victoria," I said pointing to all the girls as I said their names. They waved as I said their name too.

"You guys are amazing," Nina blurted.

"Thank you," all off the guys said. We all continued to talk for another hour or so. I got all of their numbers, as they did mine. We all took pictures before they left. It made my day to brighten up a fan's day. Then we all said our goodbyes as they left. Everyone else but Andy, Jake, and I went to bed.

"You can go to bed Jake, I 'll meet you there," I said. He nodded and headed to his bunk.

"Andy, do you honestly mind that I am sleeping with Jake?" I asked.

"A little bit, but I am supposed to. I am your brother, I have to watch out for you. But I won't as much if it makes you happy," he commented.

"Thanks Andy," I said hugging him.

"Welcome Lilla, good night," Andy said. I went back to Jake's bunk. He was already fast asleep, I kissed his forehead and drifted off to sleep.

~ To all those who are reading this~

I will do shout outs through out the story. If any of you readers have any great ideas for the rest of the story, please tell me. I would love to know what you guys are thinking. I have a kik messenger if you would like to contact me that way. kik messenger: bvbfallenangel16