Hospital Rooms

Chapter 40 Lillian's P.O.V.

I was rushed into a bright white hospital room. My leg was bleeding badly, I remember Birden cutting my leg because.... Well I don't really know why he would. I hope that jackass goes to jail and karma grabs hold of Birden.

I was kinda dazed out as all the doctors rushed around me frantically. In the frantic state they were in, it seemed as if they were yelling at each other. It was interesting and fascinating to watch, till everything went black.

I opened my eyes to see the bright white light practically trying to kill my sight. My leg at this point was not bleeding anymore and frankly it was hurting like a mother trucker. Yes I said mother trucker, I am a weirdo, go ahead call me what you want. But anyways Jake was looking at me and holding my hand.

"Could you go get the nurse?" I asked.

"Sure," he said getting up.

"Hi Lillian, how are you feeling?" The chipper nurse asked, her chipperness kind of annoyed me. I am not a fan of overly chipper and fake seeming people.

"My leg really hurts, but other than that I am fine," I said grimly and slightly annoyed.

"I will go get your medication," the nurse said smiling as she ran off to go get the medication. I rolled my eyes just as she left the room, I had closed my eyes while rolling them. I did not really want to show my annoyance too much.

"Where is Alice?" I asked.

"Right next to you woman!" Alice sung.

"Alice! You dork!" I sung back. It was comforting to know I was not alone and Alice's personality could brighten me up.

"Yea Lilla?" Alice asked.

"We made it out alive Alice." I said hopefully.

"We did Lilla," she smiled.

"Now the last thing we have to do is face him in court," I frowned.

" That will be the hardest, but I believe we can pull through it," Alice said.

I turned and looked at Jake, " will you be there Jake?" I asked.

"I will try to, but I don't know baby." He said with concern in his eyes.

"Do any of the guys know what is going on right now?" I asked.

"No, I will call them and ask them to get here." He smiled.

"Could you let the girls know too," I asked.

"Yea," he said leaving to make the call.

So much was running through my mind. I am so glad that Jake showed up when he did. If would not have I might have died.... I could not imagine how Andy or Jake would be. It just breaks my heart to see Andy or Jake sitting at my coffin......

Futuristically if Lilla died....... Third Person P.O.V.

Everyone from BVB was up looking at Lilla in her coffin.

"Lilla was such a fantastic girlfriend, I miss her dearly." Jake said.

" I miss her too Jake, the whole band has known her for the longest time. She was like a sister, and we have had so many memories." Jinxx said.

"I know I have not known her as long as you guys have had but she seemed so cool and so friendly." C.C. said.

"It hurts me to think that I was not much of a brotherly figure since I have been touring. I could have done so much more with her.. Why did she have to leave?" Andy said.