Hold On Tight

Chapter 5 Jake's P.O.V.

So we got off the bumper cars and got lunch.  Then we walked around and played some games up until supper time. For supper we went to Applebee's, when we walked in we all got weird looks. I sat next to Lilla and Jinxx, Jinxx is on my left and Lilla on my right. It is going to be awkward for Lilla being the only girl. We all placed our orders and broke off into different conversations.

"How long have you guys been dating?" C.C. asked.

"Ever since I went up to Lilla's room to help her pack," I said. I heard Ash mumble something that sonded like he said shit. Before I dated Lilla, Ash would hit on her . It bugged me, but I didn't bother to say anything.

"How you liking your birthday?" Jinxx asked.

"Mmmm, nothing shy of pure AMAZINGNESS," she said. Then she turned to me and whispered.

"I'm really glad to have you." With her saying that a wide smile grew on my face, then I whispered back.

"I'm glad too."

"I'm so glad to hang out with you again little sister," Andy said squishing Lilla.

"Oh jeez, can barely breathe Andy," she gasped.

"Okay," Andy said defeated while letting go.

"So how many concerts do you guys have left before you guys have to go back to the studio?" She asked. I have been really thinking, Lilla has become like a little sister to all of us.Its kinda random, but it feels like that. It honestly doesn't feel like I have known her for years.

"About 2 concerts," Jinxx said.

"Okay, I didn't think it would be that short of a wait," she said.

"Yea, then we have the next 5 months off," I said.

"Wow, that is going to be long," she replied.

"Yup and it is going to be nice," Ash said. Then we got our food,  payed, and left as we all piled into the bus.

"So we moving on to the next town?" She asked.

"Yea, are next concert will be on Sunday," Andy commented.

"You guys want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure," Lilla blurte

"Yea, how about Scary Movie 2?" C.C. asked.

"Why not," Andy said.

"Sure," Ash and Jinxx said. So we all put in Scary Movie 2, I think everyone laughed at one point throughout the movie. The movie ended at 10pm, so then we dicided to play truth or dare.

"Truth or dare Lilla," C.C. asked.

"Hmmm, I'll take DARE," she said.

"Okay, I dare you to makeout with Jake for 2 minutes," C.C. said. She looked at me ,silently asking me if I was okay with it look.I nodded in response, I was worried about Andy sitting right there.I pulled Lilla in for a kiss. Our lips met, she nibbled at my bottom lip. Hitting my soft spot, trying not to moan. I did but barley audiable. Her mouth tasted sweet, like strawberries and mint.

"Times up!" C.C.  yelled. She pulled away slowly, a smile spreading across her face.

"I found your weak spot," she whispered in my ear. Shit, she heard me.

"Ash, truth or DARE," she asked.

"Dare," he said smirking. 

"Okay...... Strut around the bus like you are on a catwalk. Not only that but saying hey girlfriend," she said.

"Fine," Ash said irriated. Ash got up and did what he was told.

"Hey girlfri-" Ash said tripping on to his face. I died of laughter, falling off the couch.

"SHUT UP PITTS," he spat.

"Sorry Purdy, its hilarious," I snickered. Then Ash picked up a pillow and chucked it at me.

"Hey, I spoke tha truth," I siad. Lilla picked up the pillow and chucked it back at Ash.

"Truth hurts," she said.

"Yea, I guess........ BUT KARMA IS A BITCH." Ash said smacking her. It turned into a huge pillow fight, thank god the pillows didn't burst. Then the pillow fight died down and we went back to the game.

"So Andy...... Truth or dare," Ash said.

"Dare," Andy said. A huge smile grew on Ash's face which was never good.

"I dare you to strip down to your boxers and run around the bus saying I AM BATMAN." Ash said.

"Okay........" Andy said. He seemed unsure, but he did anyways. And again it must have been awkward for Lilla, but then again she was laughing. I don't know if she does that when a moment gets awkward or what.

"Okay, you can stop Andy," Ash said.

"Okay, Jinxx truth or dare." Andy asked.

"Dare," Jinxx said. He made it seem like he would regret it.

"Hmmmm..... Let me see. Prance around the bus like a pretty pony," he said. Jinxx did and it was funny.

"Okay, last but not least... Pitts truth or dare," he said.

"Truth," I said skeptically.

"Do you plan on gettin laid?" Ash blurted.

"No, how long have you liked Lilla?" He asked.

"I'm not going to answer Ash, that is just weird in its whole question. Jinxx, ever since I met her," I said. I turned around and looked at her. She was asleep on the couch since the rest of us sat on the floor. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bunk. Everyone got the memo and went to bed. I set her down in her bunk, then I noticed her wrist. I kissed her scars and went back to my bunk. I knew I was not going to get any sleep because I would be thinking about this. Does Andy know? How long has she done this? Why would she do this? Did I do anything? These questions circled my head, I could not wrap my mind around it. I felt a tear run down cheek, it was the fact that she would her hurt self...... It hurt me the most, and I love her truly.....