Carried Away

Authors Note: In this chapter P.O.V.s will change a lot. I know it will be somewhat confusing, but just bare with me. With it changing a lot it gives you a better understanding of the overall chapter. Stay Strong My Lovelies XOXOXOXO VICTORIA

Chapter 38 Lillian's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open and I went downstairs. Surprisingly Jake was still fast asleep when I slid out of his arms. Then I grabbed my phone off the counter and seen that I had a new message.

This will not be the end. ~Unknown Number

Okay this is some freaky shit. Could it be Birden? I know something was going to happen. I deleted the message, maybe it was an accident. Or maybe it was meant for me, but how did they get my number?

I went and let Trixy out, then we came back inside. I had went back upstairs to change into something decent. I was still in my pajamas and frankly I looked like a mess.

UNKNOWN P.O.V.

She was going to be mine and I am going to make sure that I will never let her go. She won't know what hit her. If she refuses...... Lets just say she will not see a pretty side. But do I really want to get my hands dirty? She can't refuse me to begin with.

I can see her sitting inside the house. Oh Lillian... Get ready for the time of your life.

Lillian's P.O.V.

I am still surprised Jake is still asleep, maybe he is just really tired. No he is not dead, I know that  for a fact. The door bell rang and I got up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said, I did not know who it was.

"Lillian Biersack?" This big tall man with short black hair and brown eyes asked.

"Yes, that would be me." I said, he picked me up and left the door hanging wide open.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! PUT ME DOWN!" I screeched. It was no use, he was too strong. He threw me in the back of a big limo. Yes I know about the stereotypical big white van. But this is just weird. I tried getting out of the limo but he slammed the door in my face. I looked around and saw Birden sitting there just staring at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"  said pushing him.

"Oh Lillian, it is nice to see you again," he sneered. The limo had started and I saw my house fade into the distance. Oh shit how did I know this was going to happen?

Jake's P.O.V.

"Arf. Arf. Arf." Trixy barked.

"Trixy shut the hell up! " I growled. Trixy kept barking and I got up. Then I realized Lilla was not in bed.

"Lillian! Lillian are you here!? Don't you dare scare me!" I yelled running downstairs. I saw the door hanging wide open and I walked out the front door. She left me...... No note or anything...... This does not seem like her at all, she would have told me if she wanted to leave. I went back inside and shut the door. What could have happened to her? I felt a warm tear run down my cheek. I picked up my phone and called Andy. Maybe he knew how to find her...... I hope. A=Andy, J=Jake

J:" Hello Andy?"

A:" Yea Jake?"

J:" Do you know where Lilla is?"

A:" No,why?"

J:" She was not home when I got up and the front door was hanging wide open. Could she have left me?"

A:" Oh shit. No, I don't think she would ever leave you. She is madly in love with you dude."

J:" Really? And how could we find her?"

A:" Yea, I really know her. Trust me, she is completely head over heels for you. And I know a way to find her."

Lillian's P.O.V.

We pulled up to work, okay shit is getting weird.

"Stay here. You leave. You die." Birden said.

"Oh boy you are so nice." I said as he got out.

It was a couple minutes later then Mr. Birden sat down and Alice was thrown in the car like I was.

"Why the fuck am I here Birden?" Alice said with venom in her voice. I could tell that she didn't want to be here just about as much as I was. I could also hear a hint of fear in her voice. I was sure as hell was afraid too, but I tried to act as calm as possible.  I honestly wanted to cry and run home. But if Birden was serious I didn't want to die.

"Oh shut up Alice," Birden said. I felt the car jerk forward and we all flew around in the limo. Why he chose a limo, I have no idea.  I think he chose a limo so it would not really be that noticeable. This is California so there are plenty of those around. I also think it would be obvious if they threw us into a big white van.

"Lillian? Why are you here?" Alice questioned.

"I have no fucking idea Alice. I was picked up the same way you were." I said.

"Oh well isn't this fantastic? She said.

"I know right." I said rolling my eyes.

All I can really think about this is that I hope Andy and Jake find me. I think if Andy finds me, he will kill Birden. But what if they find me dead? I could feel tears run down my face. And Birden is just staring at me like the coldhearted asshole he is.

Then we pulled up to this huge mansion. Honestly what the hell is going on? Well I could actually piece together what is happening by now. I just honestly did not want to believe it is happening. This is not at all what I pictured would happen to me.

"Get out and stay with me. Number one rule as I said before : you leave, you die." Birden spat.

"That's welcoming," Alice snickered.

"I'd watch it if I were you. And another thing. Hand over your phones." Birden said as Alice handed over her phone and I kept mine in my pants. Not in my pocket. You are probably thinking "ew she has her phone in her pants." But I need to keep it there so Birden could not get at it.

"Do you have your phone Lillian?" Birden said gazing at me with a death glare.

"No I left mine at the house." I lied.

We entered the house, it looked like the typical millionaires house. We were also led downstairs to the room. So it looked like your normal bedroom and a bathroom connected to it.

"Strip down, otherwise I will strip you down," Birden said.

"What?" I said.

"You heard me, strip down." He said. I was not going to like this. I did as he said, I did not want him on me and Alice did the same also. I turned and looked at Birden ,he was in his boxers. Ew, just ew. Why me? So Birden came over to me and pushed me on to the bed.

"Last thing, if you make any noise I will hurt you." Birden spat, I nodded. (A/N: It gets really sexual from here on out. You could imagine what happens.)

He climbed on top of me and started to roughly kiss me. He aggressively bit down on my lip. I tried not to make a sound and I didn't make any noise. It would have been a yelp of pain if I did. I could tell this was going to end in bruises. He seemed to make us make noises so he could beat on us.

He had started to rip off my undergarments, then he took off his boxers. I knew damn well if I resisted in any way he would hurt me. I looked away and focused my mind on something else. At least until he moved my gaze back onto him again. Then he just rammed into me, I yelped out in pain. Shit, that was not a smart move. He gave me a dirty look then he hit me across the face. I felt a burst of anger wash over me but I held a blank expression. I felt a warm tear run down my face as the pain stung my face.