The Dark Abyss

Chapter 22 Lillian's P.O.V.

"Bye Lilla," Jake said as he kissed my forehead as I was half asleep.

"Bye Jake," I mumbled. I heard the door shut behind him. The great part is that the room is still dark. So I drifted off to sleep for another hour or two. By the time I woke up it was 10:00 am. I walked downstairs to the kitchen table , in which had a note on it.

Dear Lilla,

Could you let Trixy out? I hope you have a great day. I will be at the studio till about 3pm. If you need anything call me or Andy. Oh and Trixy's food is in the pantry.

Jake ;)

So I saw Trixy sitting by the back door waiting patiently for me to let her out. I let her out, then I had realized Jake had a hot tub on the porch. Trixy trotted back to me after she went to the bathroom. I saw her bowl was empty so I went into the pantry and got her food. Then I rummaged through the cupboards for me for breakfast. I got out a bowl and cereal, even though I am not big on breakfast. Thank god Jake had my favorite kind of cereal, otherwise I would have gone nuts. So I got my cereal and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and watched Castle. ( For all those who don't know, it is a crime show.) Once I finished my cereal, Trixy hopped up on my lap. Trixy and I watched tv till about noon, by then I felt motivated to do something. So with that motivation I was making lasagna, eventhough I am sick. Surprisingly Jake had all the materials, thank god for going to the supermarket. Lasagna is going to take about 2 hours to make and bake. So by then it will be around supper time and right now I really don't want lunch. OOOHHH, I want to make cookies too! I honestly have no idea why I am so motivated to bake. Looking at this kitchen, I will clean up a little bit first. It is so messy in here, but I am not surprised because it is Jake. I am not implying he is a mess, it is that typically guys are messy. It took a good half hour of solid work to clean up the kitchen a little bit. Then with getting out and preparing the lasagna it took a good 45 minutes. I have to wait an hour for that to be cooked. After a little bit the lasagna had already smelt good. As the doorbell rang, Trixy went nuts on barking.

"Calm down Trixy." I said poking my head through the curtain, seeing it was Sammi.

"Hey Sammi."

"Hey Lilla, how are you feeling?"

"Mmmm, a little warm. Come on in, how are you?"

"Good, I came over to check up on you. Jake seemed a little worried."

"Why don't I call him then."

"Sounds good. What are you making?"

"Lasagna, want some?"

"Yes please, now get to calling Jake."

"Okay, if the timer beeps take it out."

J= Jake L=Lilla

J: " Hey Lilla, how is it going? Are you hurt?"

L: " Hi Jake, I am fine. Guess what we are having for supper."

J: " Food."

L: " Way to go smartie."

J: " What is it? Did Sammi get there?"

L: " Lasagna and she just got over."

J: " OOOhhh that sounds good."

L: " Yea, don't you have to work?"

J: " I should get to that, I will be home in about 2 hours,"

L: " Okay, bye."

J: " Bye," then the call had ended.

"So how did he act?" Sammi asked.

"Worried, lets make cookies. Unless you don't want to." I said.

"That will be fun, shouldn't you be resting?"

"Yea, but I don't want to be a lump on the couch all day."

"True that, lets make some cookies!"

"First, did Jinxx drop you off?" I said looking out the window.

"Yea, he was going back to the studio. He was playing around with some tracking and stuff."

"Oh, okay." I said getting the stuff out of the cupboards for cookies. Then the timer beeped, the lasagna looked pretty good. Once we all got the ingredients mixed together, we washed our hands and formed the dough balls. And Sammi stole a piece of cookie dough.

"Hey lets bake some cookies first, then we can eat some dough." I said.

"Okay." Sammi said, about a half hour later all the cookies were baked. By then the lasagna was cool enough to eat, so I let Sammi grab a piece.

"This is amazing," she said.

"Thanks," I said. I felt really light headed and the room started to spin. I was goint to tell Sammi to call 911, but my mouth was not letting words come out. It seemed as if I could not talk at all. I felt sick from that, feeling as if darkness was to consume me. Then I fell backward into the darkness.

Jake's P.O.V.

I was just about leaving the studio around 3:15 and then my phone rang.

J= Jake S= Sammi

J: " Hello."

S: " Jake, it is Sammi. Lilla had just blacked out and I called 911. They are on their way...... I d-d-don't-t know-w wh-what to-o-o do-o-o."

J: " Sammi, you did all you could, I am on my way home. Do not panic too much."

S: " O-okay-y."

J: " First calm down and tell me what happened."

S: " We were making cookies. Then we got done and she was walking into the living room. And next thing I know she just collapsed."

J: " Okay, I will let the guys know." Then the call ended. Poor Sammi, now I have to call the guys since they are all at the studio.

A= Andy Ji= Jinxx C.C.= C.C. Ash= Ash J= Jake

J: " Guys get over to the hospital right now."

A: "What is going on?"

J: " Lilla had collapsed, Jinxx go over to my house and get Sammi."

Ji: " Okay, I will get over there as fast as I can."

Ash: " Is she alright?

J: " I have no idea, just go now."

C.C.: " I will drive Andy, Ash, and I over now."

J: " Okay bye."

A: " Bye." As the call ended pulled up to the house to see the ambulance, Sammi and Jinxx. I ran over to Lilla that was being carried away on a gurney. She was awake, thank god.

"Sir you cannot come with," the paramedic said.

" I am her boyfriend, I need to go." I spat.

"Okay then, get in." The paramedic said.

"Sammi, meet me over at the hospital." I yelled. She nodded, she was still in hysterics.

"What is going on?" Lilla said looking at me.

"You are going to the hospital," I said.

"Because I blacked out?"

"Yes, I have no idea what they are going to do when they get there. But I promise to be there as much as I can."

"Okay. Jake, I am scared, like really scared."