New Found Friendship

Chapter 15 Lillian's P.O.V.

"Babe, we are at the studio." Jake said tapping me as I was slowly waking up.

"Mmmm really?" I mumbled.

"Yea," he said.

"What time is it ?" I asked.

"About 12:00, the guys want to go out for lunch," he said.

"Kay, I will go get ready," I said getting up and going to my bunk.I opened up my bag and grabbed my clothes. Then I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My makeup rubbed off and I looked terrible. I plugged in my straightening iron as I was washing off what was left of my makeup. I brushed through my hair, honestly that looked bad too and then I brushed my teeth. I changed into a purple tank top, it had rips all down the back of it. And short shorts with my black combat boots and laced up halfway up my leg.

"Why hello," Jake said.

"Well, I have to look at least somewhat presentable for Sammi, Juliet and Lauren." I said.

"Mission accomplished," Jake said.

"Thanks you might want to close your guys' mouths. You will catch flies," I said. I was mainly talking to Andy, Ash, and Jake. Ash I think still likes me, but I am sorry I am taken by Jake.

"Everyone packed?" Andy asked changing the subject.

"A couple more things then I will be done," I said.

"Same," Jinxx said.

"Ditto," Ash said.

"Did anyone pack ahead of time?" Andy asked.

"I did!" C.C. exclaimed.

"I did too," Jake said.

"I'll quick do that," I said jogging over to my bunk. I had a couple things to pack, I am not that messy. My clothes were neatly packed, I did not use a lot of them. I still had my new stuff still in the bags. I zipped up my suitcase and brought them out.

"Ready?" Jake asked.

"Yea," I nodded. We went out of the bus and I put my stuff in Jake's car. I also put on my sunglasses.

"Jinxx!" I heard Sammi squeal as she ran up to him.

"Andy!" Juliet said.

"C.C.!" Lauren said, then Sammi walked over to me.

"Lilla?" Sammi asked.

"Yup, Sammi?" I said mimicking her tone.

"Yea, how is it going?" She asked.

"Great you?" I said.

"Great you coming to lunch?" She questioned.

"Yea, why wouldn't I?" I said like she asked a stupid question.

"I don't know, just making sure." She said.

"Lilla!" Ella and Juliet said walking up to me.

"Ella and Juliet!" I said. We all hugged each other and we talked about how happy we are for each other.

"Juliet, I have never seen Andy so happy before," I said.

"Aww thanks doll," Juliet said.

"Lets go I am hungry," Jake whined.

"Okay where to?" I said.

"I know this place down the street. Just follow me," Andy said. We all took our own cars because we would all be going back to our houses afterward. Its nice to have Jake to myself and not having to worry about Andy being on my case. I love Andy to death, but he is just overprotectve sometimes. I believe that is Andy's job to annoy the hell out of me. Then the car slowed down and we pulled up to the restaurant. We all walked in and waited for a table. Surprisingly it only took us 15 minutes to get seated. I sat next to Sammi, which she is on my left and Jake on my right.

"So have you done anything with Jake?" She asked.

"Sexually?" I whispered, she nodded.

"Yes but no. Having sex no, or at least not yet. The most sexual it has been is when I walked in on him when he just got out of the shower. He...... Um........... Kinda took my shirt off and kissed my chest. And he was........ Only in his boxers." I muttered.

"Jeez girl, getting lucky?" She whispered. I turned red just as Jake looked over at me.

"Let me guess..... What happened in the bathroom is making your face red?" He whispered.

"Yea," I said. Then our waitress came over and we ordered.

"So how long has it been together?" Juliet asked.

"About a few days," I said looking at Jake smiling.

"Aww you guys are soo cute! "Lauren squealed. It was nice to see everyone together and everyone looked happy. Ash was eyeing up a blonde waitress. For Ash, it is no surprise. But in the back of my mind I wish he wasn't like that. When I first met Ash, I liked him. But finding out what kind of girls he liked and how he was around them. Although he is really sweet, but I will not date him. And Ash seems to be drifting away from the band. Ever since he came out with that fashion line. We got our food and spent a fair share talking too. We all hugged and said our goodbyes. Jake and I went back to the car.