The Peacefulness In Sunsets

Chapter 28 Jake's P.O.V.

It has been a very long day at the studio. I wonder how Lilla is doing and how she slept. I think she is still sleeping in the backroom. Right now it is 7:00 and I am so hungry. Usually we stop and have lunch, but today we are on a roll. I walked into the backroom, she is still sleeping. She looks peaceful and happy when she is asleep. I walked over to her and knelt before her.

"Lilla, it is time to go home," I whispered.

"Mmm, hi Jake." She mumbled.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes," she said getting up and unplugging her phone. I got up with her and we walked out of the room.

"Bye Lilla," Andy said.

"Bye Andy,"she said hugging him.

"Bye guys," I said waving.

"Bye," Lilla said waving also. Then we headed out and got in the car.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Can we go home? I kinda would like a home cooked meal." She said.

"Sounds like a good idea," I said. It was a short ride home. Then we walked inside and I let Trixy out.

"Hello Trixy," she said petting her. I walked over to the back door and let her out. Then Lilla followed out and we sat on the porch.

"You have a hot tub?" She questioned.

"Yup, what would you like for dinner?" I asked.

"Mmm, what about hot pockets?" She suggested.

"Why not, here Trixy." I called. Then we walked inside and went into the kitchen. I grabbed the hot pockets out of the freezer and put them in the microwave.

"Would you like to go in the hot tub after we are done eating?" I asked.

"That would be nice," she said. Then the timer beeped and I took them out of the microwave. We started eating while watching tv. It was nice to have her back. It sucks that in a month or two I am leaving for tour again. It is Warped Tour, then we are going to be back in the studio. Don't ask why it is set up like that, I have no idea why. Then we finished and put the plate in the sink.

"Are we going to let our food settle?" I asked.

"We probably should."

"Okay." We sat back down on the couch. We watched tv for a good half hour and then ran upstairs to get changed. I went to my wardrobe and she went to her suitcase for our swimsuits. We started getting undressed, I could not help but turn around and look.

"You looking at me Pitts?"

"Maybe..... You lookin at me Biersack?"

"What if I say yes?"

"Well then."

"Could you help me tie my back?"

"Yes, but you look better without it."

"That is what you say."

"Fiesty, jeezus. Lets go hot tubbin!"

"Woop woop," she said running down the steps. As she was running she slipped down the steps.

"Oh god are you okay?" I asked frantically.

"Yea. I am fine, just bumps and bruises." She said laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, I am confused.

"I am such a dofus," she said.

"Okay then," I said helping her up. I quickly ran into the bathroom to grab towels. Lilla joined me then we walked out to the hot tub. It was in an enclosed area, like in a little hut. It was cool, I also had a mini fridge and radio in there. I took the cover off the hot tub.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Yea, what do you have?" She asked.

"Dr.Pepper, you okay with that?" I said.

"Awesome, thanks babe." She said. I went into the mini fridge and grabbed the sodas. Setting them right next to the hot tub. She was sitting in the hot tub and looking at me. I slid right next to her.

"I missed you. Even though is was not that long," she said.

"I did too," I said.

"It was weird being in a hospital and not having mom constantly over me."

"Its nice to be away form parents."

"I will grow to like this."

Author's note: It will get very sexual from here and lead to.... Yea you know what happens.

"Its nice and I will become to really like you."

"Oh jeez, you making me blush."

"Mission accomplished."

"Well then, am I going to make you like me more?"

"Go ahead, I am all for liking you more." We came close and started to kiss. I bit her lip, she let out a small moan. My hands were on her waist and her hands were on the back of my neck. I slowly moved my kisses to her neck. She broke off the kisses and started to leave love bites. Not to be weird, but it felt amazing. She stopped, then started to trace my Carolyn tattoo.

"Sweet jeezus," I muttered.

"Turned on by that?" She asked.

"Yes," I whispered. I took the top of her bikini and untied it. I was so glad that my hot tub was in enclosed area.As her top was off, she blushed. Her face was a crimson red. I took her breasts in my hands. I lowered my head and took her breasts in my mouth. I looked up at her, she tried not to moan. I could obviously tell since she was biting her lip like crazy. I came back up to eye level and slowly made my hands down to her bikini bottom. She did the same with my swim trunks. Once they were off she took me in her hands. I tried not to moan, but it came out anyways. She chuckled at that, then she stopped a little bit after that. I had slid two fingers in her. She had moaned out in pleasure. I had smiled at her, she smiled back. It was so different before with her not being here. I pulled my fingers out and grabbed a package out. She knew what was going to happen next. I slowly pushed in, just enough to tease her. She shot me a look, I nodded giving her a silent look like " are you ready?". She nodded, then I rammed into her. She bit her lip and dug her nails into my side. I tried not to scream. It lasted a few more minutes. Then I pulled out and sat next to her. The we put our suits back on.

"I can truly say I missed that," she said.

"Yup," I said. Then the sun had setted and it looked beautiful outside. I grabbed my Dr.Pepper and handed hers. We had there drinking our sodas for a little bit.

"It is so peaceful," she said looking at me.

"I could not agree more. Do you want to go back inside?" I asked.

"Yea," she said. We got up and walked out, grabbing our towels. Once we got inside I looked at her, she was shivering.

"Cold?"

"A little bit." I grabbed her hand and we ran up stairs. We quickly changed into pajamas and slid into bed. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Good night."

"Night." Then I drifted off to sleep.