One Little Note.........

Chapter 17 Lillian's P.O.V.

"Are we going to finish what we started?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"First I have to ask you, do you think this relationship is moving too fast?" He asked

"I was actually thinking that. Not really since we have liked each other forever." I said.

"Good point, when you really think about it yea. What has it been 2 years?" He asked.

"Yup," I said getting up from the couch. It had been getting later, seemed like we spent forever cuddling. He got up and we went into his bedroom.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said. He pushed me on to the bed and damn it was soft. We started kissing, oh and how about that..... My shirt is gone and so is his. And we started to pick up from where we left off. I started to trace his Carolyn tattoo and he started to trail kisses. Then He gave me love bites and I gave him some too, which seemed to turn him on. I knew I hit the right spot when I heard him moan. I started to fiddle with his belt and his pants intentionally. As he did with my bra, I slid my arms out of the straps and threw it across the room. I finally got his belt undone and slid his pants off. We flipped over and I started to trail kisses. I started at his neck and kept going down till I hit his hips. He let out a moan, I giggled in reaction. He slid off my underwear, as I did his.

"Jeez Lilla, stop teasing," he growled.

"Fine," I said. I kissed and rubbed his length, I knew this would really give him hell. But then he is probably going to get back at me, which is going to drive me insane. His moan grew louder, and he muttered damn it. He had gotten up and went into the night stand. He ripped open the box, then pulling open the package. He came back to me and gave it to me so I would put it on him. Then we layed back down and he slowly thrusted in. Here comes the hell of teasing I thought. I shot him a dirty look, he chuckled a litle bit. Then he picked up on the hint I was giving him with the fierceness in my eyes. Then he picked up the pace, I knew damn well it was going to hurt. And it really did, but with the ultimate pleasure it kinda planned out.

"Jake," I moaned.

"Jeez Lilla, I could live with this." He panted out.

"Agreed," I said. I at this point was gripping the bed sheets, so hard that my knuckles turned white. So I was being nice and I did the work for him. It only took about 5 minutes then I was burnt out.

"Tired?" He asked.

"A little bit," I said.

"Lets stop then," he said looking at me. We flopped over and we were finished. I was all hot and sweaty, it was gross. Yea, I am one of those people who hates sweating.

"Shower?" I suggested.

"Yea. Do you want to use the guest shower, since your clothes are right next door ? Or would you like to shower with me?" He asked.

"I dont' know...... I am a hippie and like conserving water," I said.

"Okay, I will meet you in the bathroom. I'll get it ready," he replied. I walked to the guest bedroom to grab my pajamas. My pajamas where buired in my bag. When I was grabbing them, a note fell out. ( authors note: My mom had originally wrote a long ass note, but I shortened it and thought it would be a good idea to put in.)

Dear Lilla,

I hope that you are having a good time. I know dad and I miss you very much. I also know that there had been many times that you have hated us as parents. But we only love and care about you. You know that you can call me anytime you need me. Call me once in a while, you need to keep me up to date. :)

Love Mom <3

I cried, that letter means a lot to me. I grabbed out my hello kitty pj pants and a purple tank top. I dried my tears and walked into the bathroom.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"My mom left a note. I'll let you read it later." I said.

"Okay, I think the shower should be hot enough now," he said opening the gaint glass door. I hate curtain showers, but I love glass door showers. I always rip down the curtains down, believe me I do not try to though. I sat there for a few minutes just to let the water run down my body.

"Lilla, you are just so beautiful," he said.

"Well that was a little random. But in response, you are very handsome." I said kissing him. Then I grabbed the shampoo and ran it through my hair. And I just watched it go down the drain. After about an hour we both stepped out. I stepped out and my teeth chattered, it was soo cold. I put on my pjs and slipped into bed.

"Cold?" He asked.

"Little bit," I said. He slid his arms around me. I felt safe and warm wrapped in his arms while I drifted off to sleep.