Rude Awakening

Chapter 12 Lillian's P.O.V.

"Andy why in the hell are you yelling?" Ash yelled from his bunk. I heard C.C. groan and Jinxx mumble something. Jake had gotten out of our bunk, as everyone to see what was going on.

"Lilla, what happened to your wrist?" Ash asked as his face and everyone's filled with fear.

"Andy and Jake, stay quiet." I said.

"You need to tell them," Jake said.

"I know and will," I said grasping on to my little black box.

"Thats not what I think it is Lilla," Jinxx said.

"Yes Jinxx, it is," I said hanging my head dropping the box from my hands. My razor spilled out with dried blood on it. I cried, Jake wads rubbing my back.

"I am sorry I am such a failure," I sobbed.

"Lilla, you are not a failure. Honestly if you were would I have been hitting on you before you were dating Jake?" He asked.

"If I were you would not have hit on me," I said.

"Lilla what happened? I know it is a touchy subject to ask," Jinxx said.

"Yes, it is but you guys deserve to know. Scroll through all the tweets and pass the phone," I said.

"What an asshole!" C.C. yelled.

"I know right," I said.

"I am going to yell at them," Andy said. Jake pulled me onto his lap, I rested my head on his chest.

"I am sorry," I whispered.

"What for?" He asked.

"For the incident this morning," I replied.

"Its fine baby," he said kissing my hair.

"Okay," I said.

"So this was this morning?" Ash asked.

"Yes," I choked out. Then the phone was passed from Ash to Jinxx.

"That person needs to be put 6 feet under," Ash hissed.

"Douchebag," Jinxx grumbled as he saw all the messages. Then he handed me back my phone, Jinxx came over and hugged me. C.C. and Ash followed behind Jinxx with hugs.

"I know you have probably heard this before but. Don't believe them, there will always be those ignorant haters who just don't understand," Ash said.

"All I gotta say is karma is a BIZOTCH!" C.C. screeched.

"Well is karma going to make breakfast? And is bizotch going to help?" Jake asked.

"No," C.C. mumbled.

"Cereal?" I asked.

"Sure," Andy said.All the other guys nodded as I took down 6 bowls. The guys all came over took a bowl and got their cereal. We got done after a good 45 minutes, keep in mind the guys all took more than one bowl.

"I am going to take a shower, I didn't know if you guys noticed but I reek," Jake said.

"Ya kinda do," I said. Jake went to his bunk, grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom. I went into my bunk to change. Then I just stayed in my bunk. I grabbed my phone and put in my earbuds. I turned on Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil, as I drifted off to sleep for a half hour. Then the shower turned off, Jake must have gotten out. I gave it a few minutes then I poked my head out of my bunk. The door was open a crack and the light was still on. Jake must have left the lights on. And I really had to pee, so I slid out of my bunk. I walked into the bathroom to see Jake standing there is only his boxers. His face turned a deep red, so did mine.

"Ohmygosh Jake, I am so sorry." I said turning around to leave.

"Lilla its fine, don't leave." He said.

"Okay, why? Its not that I don't like the view," I mumbled.

"Really you do?" He asked.

"I would be lying if I said no," I said shutting the door and walking up to Jake.

"Well, I bet I would like the view," he said.

"Yea," I said. He pulled me in for a kiss. I nibbled at his bottom lip wanting to explore his mouth. He opened, I slid my tongue in, His mouth tasted good as usual, but it had an overpowering minty taste. I felt my shirt slip over my head, showing my pink laced bra. I ended up pulling away and looking into his emerald green eyes. He pulled me into a hug, which turned him into leaving love bites all over my neck. He snaked his arms around to my back, playing with my bra. Then that came off, he lowered his kisses to my breasts. He took my nipples in his mouth. I really tried not to moan, but I let out a barely audible moan.

"You liking that?" He smiled seductively.

"Yes could we continue this once we get back to your house?" I asked.

"Okay we will, I forgot Andy is your brother." He said.

"Yea," I said. Jake got the rest of the way changed and left. Then I went to the bathroom and went into the living room.

_________________________________ Author's note

The next chapter will go through a lot of different p.o.v.'s. I thought it would be better to have it all one chapter instead of five just to explain what everyone is thinking.