Long love.........

Chapter 16 Lillian's P.O.V.

We entered Jake's house, it was a nice sized house. Not too big, not too small, very homely and relaxing.

"I know its a little messy," he said.

"Its fine, it looked lived in. And for a guy it is pretty clean." I said. Jake let Trixy out of her kennel. And she ran over to the door, hoping to go outside. Jake let her out, it was only a few minutes till she ran back over to the back door.

"Oh, yea a little bit." He said.

"Where can I put my stuff? And is it possible if we could go shopping? I need a couple things....." I said very hesitant.

"Yea, you cold put it in the guest bedroom. It is next to mine that is down the hall." He said pointing.

"Okay," I said walking into the guest bedroom. I set my stuff on the bed, then I walked into Jake's room. He was sitting on the bed looking at a guitar magazine.

"Ready," he said looking up from the magazine.

"Yea, let go." I said, he grabbed my hand and we went out to the car. We went to Target and we went back to the grocery isle. We got more food for his empty cupboards.

"I will go grab my stuff. Do you want to come with? Or do you want to look at something else? " I said.

"I'll stay here," he said. I would not blame him, it would just be awkward. I went over to the feminine products isle. I left the rest at home, I didn't think of bringing all of it with. I figured I would need that along with shampoo. It only took about 10 - 15 minutes, I really didn't want to keep him waiting. I hated to wait forever, so I know how he would feel. I walked back over to where we were before I left. He was checking out some video games and he had a couple in his hands.

"Ready to go back home?" I asked.

"Yea, you?" He asked.

"Yup," I said as we went to the checkout. We finally got to the checkout and went to Jake's car. We set the bags in the back. Before I saw him set a box of condoms in the cart. I just thought not to say anything. So we got back home, I took my bags to my room. And he took his bags to his room too. I sat on the couch waiting for him. About a minute later he appeared from his bedroom. He sat next to me, then I curled up in his arms.

"So do you want to chill here for a while?" He asked.

"Yea, I kinda want to relax before anything happens," I said.

"What are you implying?" He questioned.

"I am implying of what happened yesterday. We cannot let it hang there," I said.

"I didn't want to think you wanted to finish it that fast." He said.

"Sorry, that is just how I am," I commented.

"Well, I love every bit about you," he said.

" Aw, I love you too." I said kissing him. I knew our relationship is moving fast. But we have felt this way about each other for a while. I just love everything about him.

Flash back~ About 2 years ago~

"Okay guys, lets have a break for a while," I heard Andy say. I knew once the music stopped something was going to happen. So I always try my best to listen and I can usually hear them. All the guys and I were at the house, they all had rehearsals in the basement. But today it was more a discussion of the next upcoming album. I was sitting up in my room and I heard footsteps up the steps. I was working on math and I figured Andy was coming up to check on me. He does sometimes, is nice when he does. Andy only had a little bit of time left before he went on tour again. I would miss him and the guys like crazy. Sometimes they would pull the stupidest of things. Then I heard a knock on the door and I said.

" Come on in, its open."

"Hey Lilla what are you doing?" Jake asked.

"Oh hey Jake, I was not expecting you. And I am doing math," I said.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asked.

"No, I thought Andy would come upstairs. He usually does, that is the only reason I say that," I said.

"Okay, I was not planning on leaving anyway," he said.

"Okay, I am cool with that." I said.

"I have one question, are you cool with this?" He asked.

" Wh-" I said, but he cut me off by kissing me. It kinda turned into a passionate make out session.

"Yes I do, a lot actually." I said.

"Good. I don't know if you have noticed...... But I have feelings for you." He said.

"I have feelings for you too," I said.

"Only bad part is that we won't ever see each other." He said.

"Maybe if I go on tour with you. Then I would see you more often," I said.

"Yea, there is that. How would Andy react?" He asked.

"Honestly I don't know. But I would not really worry about it," I said. ~

Author's note~

Next scene is a sex scene, just to let you guys know. Thank you all for reading this, it means a lot to me. And my mom took my fanfiction book, yes I do write this ahead of time. So she decided to write a few more pages and mess up the whole sex scene. But, I fixed it and a part of it came from her original writing. I am sorry if it lame for taking what my mom put in. Whateves.

Victoriathefallenangel XOXO