Birthday Gifts

Chapter 35 Lillian's P.O.V.

I woke up, and Jake was still asleep. I crept out of the room to make breakfast. I went downstairs and quickly let Trixy out, trying to be the ninja I was. In which it kinda worked, I was clearly surprised. I started to make scrambled eggs. I left the door open for Trixy to come back in the house.

Once I was done I had brought the food upstairs. I set the tray on the bedside, and I slid into bed wrapping my arms around him. I left warm kisses on his neck and face.

"Well good morning Lilla," he said.

"Good morning birthday boy," I smirked.

"Could you always wake me up like this?"

"Mmmm, maybe. But you can have more tonight. Now you have to open up birthday presents and eat breakfast."

"You know you didn't have to. I already have the best birthday present."

"And what would that be?"

"You."

"Oh stop you, I am blushing."

"Good. I find it cute." He said, I pulled the tray over. I got up and went into the closet for the presents. I felt Trixy un up and sit at my feet, as if the presents were hers.

"Not for you Trixy," I said, I set the presents at the end of the bed. Then I sat down next to Jake and started to eat. Once we were done I set the plates on the bedside again. He reached for the presents, and the little card I had gotten. I got him a little cheesy and funny  card. He had opened the card, I saw a smile appear on his face. It had warmed my heart to see him or anyone else smile. He went onto the presents next, he opened up the case and his face lit up again. This was not a fabric case, it was a nice leather case.

"Thanks Lilla, this is cool," he said.

"Welcome Jake," I said kissing his cheek.

"Ugh I have to go to the studio."

"I have to go to the photo studio too."

"How long?"

"Till 3pm I believe."

"Okay I think I have to track till then too."

"So when is dinner?"

"6 I believe. I will ask Andy and text you when I know."

"Awesome," I said. We got up and changed and grabbed the plates as we went downstairs.

"I'll drive you today. You let Trixy out right?" He asked.

"Okay and yes," I answered. We had left and headed off to work. He had dropped me off.

"Bye Lilla."

"Bye Jake," I said giving him a quick kiss. I turned and headed off to the studio. When I looked back I saw his car was gone.

The whole day had been uneventful. Although Mr. Birden is coming off a little weird, so that made the day a little interesting. I stood outside waiting for about 5 minutes then Jake had showed up.

"So how was your day?" I asked as I sat down in the car.

"Oh good, yours?" He responded.

"It was fine, my boss seems a little weird. I have no idea why."

"I don't know."

"Are we stopping at home to get changed?"

"Yes we are."

Then we arrived at home, I walked upstairs to get changed. I changed into this black dress, it had one strap that clung to my body.

"Well you sure look good."

"Aw thanks Jake you look good too." He was dressed in black skinny jeans and a white button down shirt.

"Thanks," he said as I did my hair and makeup.

We arrived at the restaurant, it was fairly nice looking. We met up with everyone and all sat down at a big table. Andy is on my right and Jake to the left of me, it was kinda weird sitting in between those two.

"So how was your guys' day?" I asked.  I got  mixed responses of good and okay.

"Do you guys plan on doing anything special tonight?" Ash asked.

"Do we?" I asked. Jake knew what I was talking about, but I don't know if anyone else does.

"Yes we do," Jake smiled.

"Oh I get what is happening," Ash said. I think by now everyone knew. Our waiter came over and took our orders.

"I am going to the restroom, I'll be back," I whispered as I got up. The girls saw me get up and came with.

"Jeez, are we having a party in the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yup, we had to ask you a question." Juliet said.

"Do we know what is going on tonight?" Lauren asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked playing innocent.

"Really I think we all know you guys are going to get under the covers." Sammi said.

"Yea, I think Jake's grin gave it away." I said.

"Oh hell yea it did," Lauren said.

"So you wearing what we bought you?" Sammi asked.

"Yea, why wouldn't I?" I said.

"I think we should go back before the guys come after us," Juliet said.

Our food had gotten to us and we started eating.  Once we were done eating we got the staff to sing to Jake. Jake looked like he really did not want to be sung to, you could just tell by his facial expression. They gave him a piece of cake also.

"What you don't like people to sing to you?" I asked.

"I am not real fond of people singing to me," he said.

We had all paid then headed back home, as in everyone went back to their own house. We had pulled into the driveway and walked inside.

Author's Note~ It gets really sexual and you know what happens from here on out. If you don't like reading it, please don't read it then. XOXOXOXO VICTORIA

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked smiling.

"Do you have to even ask?" He responded.

"Yea, just to see what you would say." We walked upstairs, my hand in his. When we got in the room I turned and locked the door. Like we had anybody worrying about breaking in. It just gave me a sense of a safety, yea I know it is weird. I turned back around he was right next to me. I could feel his breath on me. He pulled me in closer to kiss me, I wrapped my legs around him and he walked to the bed. He layed me down and started to take my dress off. As I took his shirt off and started to kiss his Carolyn tattoo. I heard him moan a little bit. I worked my hands sown to his pants and slowly undid his belt. He looked at me then ripped my panties off. Then I could feel his fingers in me, I gasped. Once he stopped and I took his member in my hands. Then he took a package and put it on. He looked at me, I nodded. He slammed into me, I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh my god," I moaned out, and he smirked at me.

After that we took a shower and to bed. I laughed to my self knowing that Ashley already knew what was going to happen, he just needed to make it apparent.