I'll Never Forget This Memory.

Chapter 4 Lillian's P.O.V.

So we finally arrived at the carnival. It took us a half hour to get there, but it felt like forever.

"OOOOOOHHH, can we go on the Zipper first?" I asked. The Zipper was this big oval shaped ride. The seats were in a cage, that could fit 2 people. The ride would go in the oval shape and the carts would spin upside down.

"Okay, could I go on with you Lilla?" Jake asked.

"Sure, is that cool with you Andy?" I asked.

"Thats cool with me," Andy said. Andy whispered something to Jake, and he nodded. I bothered not to ask unless Jake wanted to tell me. We both got in line and waited for the ride. Then a seat opened up for us. The scariest part of the ride would be when you see the cage flip over completely. The 2 people walked out and we went in.

"Ready?" Jake asked.

"Yea...... I guess," I said unsure.

"Its okay I got you. All that I ask of you is not to scream in my ear," he said wrapping his arms around me.

"I feel safe now," I said.

"Are you afraid of heights?" He asked.

"A little bit not much," I said.

"Okay, I dont't think you could look down and out of the cage to begin with," he said.

"Yea, I agree. Thank you for all of this," I said. Then he ride started to rock back and forth. I tried not to scream, so I bit down on my lip. It started to bleed, Jake noticed and told me.

"Uh Lilla, you lip is bleeding," he said.

"Thanks," I said wiping off my lip.

"Its okay now," he said. We both looked at eachother, it felt like forever.

"How long have you had feelings for me?" I asked nervously.

"Ever since I first met you. You seemed really shy, I thought that was cute. Now how long have you had feelings for me?" He returned the question.

"Ever since I first met you. I didn't really say anything to Andy, but I think he caught on. What were you guys talking about before?" I asked.

"I said to him that I had feelings for you. And he told me he doesn't want me to hurt you. In all honesty I would not hurt you," I said. Then the ride ended, it was nice to hang out with Jake. Before I dated Jake, Ashley would constantly hit on me. Now I think if he did Jake and Andy would attack him. It to me is cute on how over protective they are over me.

"Can we go on the marry go round?" C.C. asked.

"Sure," Jinxx said and we all agreed to it.

"I call the unicorn!" I said while looking at Jinxx. In response to that he laughed.

"I call the zebra!" Ash said. The zebra was right behind me. We all climbed on, C.C. got on the lion; Andy got on the giraffe; Jake got on the tiger; and Jinxx got on the duck. I looked back at poor Jinxx and could not help but laugh.

"Shut up, I like riding the duck," he said.

"But the unicorn is better!" I said.

"Nah," Jinxx said then a little kid climbed on the one next to him.

"Hi, I am Dakota. Whats your name?" He asked, he looked to be about 8 years old. You could tell that Jinxx was going to be annoyed.

"I'm Jinxx, I like your name Dakota," he said.

"Thanks, but Jinxx is way cooler name than mine," Dakota said. I turned around and snickered under my breath.

"Poor Jinxx," Jake said to me.

"Could not agree more," I said.

"Hey Ash, look behind you," Jake said.

"Poor Jinxx," Ash said chuckling. C.C. and Andy were laughing so much that they almost fell off, then the ride ended.

"Bye Jinxx," Dakota said happily because he made a new friend.

"Bye Dakota," Jinxx said as Dakota walked away Jinxx rolled his eyes.

"So how did it go?" I asked.

"He was okay at first, then he got so freaking annoying," Jinxx said.

"Sorry Jinxx," I said.

"Dude that was hilarious,"C.C. said.

"Yea, it kinda was," Jinxx said.

'Lets go on bumper cars!" Andy said. There was no line, so we got in right away. Jake and I, Andy and Ash, C.C. and Jinxx all were together. It was funny that C.C. was driving, I swear in bumper cars his is abusive. We kept ramming C.C. back. And then Andy kept ramming C.C., C.C. and Jinxx were like the test dummies.

"Oh I AMA GET YOU PURDY!" Jake yelled as Ash and Andy rammed us.

"COME AFTER ME PITTS!" Ash snickered.

"Don't worry if we don't get him now, I probably will later," I said winking.

"Okay," he said. I was planning on scaring Ash or something. Its going to be as funny as hell. I must admit I am evil sometimes. Ash spun his car around facing away from us. So Jake saw so we went full speed against their bumper. Then we sped away, then a little kid came behind Ash and kept ramming him. Making it seem as if he was the one who majorly rammed Ash. He spun the car around, he looked like he was going to yell. But then he realized there was a little kid there. Jake and I bursted out laughing. I think Ash ans Andy realize that it was us who majorly rammed them.