You Need Something.

Chapter 20 Lillian's P.O.V.

-One Week Later-

"I am leaving to work on the new album with the guys," Jake said.

"Okay, I am going to Sammi's. We are going to be shopping," I said. Jake let Trixy out, a few minutes she came back in.

"How are you getting over to Sammi's?" He asked.

"Lauren is picking me up," I said.

"Okay, I have to leave now. Bye baby," he said giving me a quick kiss.

"Bye babe, have a good day." I said.

"You too," he said smiling as he left. I watched him pullout of the driveway.This is going to be different, I am going to miss him. I went over to the couch and sat down. I was petting Trixy when the doorbell rang. Trixy jumped off and started barking like nuts. When I opened the door, it was Lauren.

"Hey, ready to go? Hi Trixy," she said petting Trixy.

"Yes, lets go," I said. I grabbed my purse and we were out the door. We got in the car, it was only 5 minutes till we arrived.

"Thank you Lauren," I said.

"Anytime," she said as we entered the house. Sammi had a cozy little house. Only Sammi and Juliet were there waiting for us.

"Where we going?" Sammi asked.

"The mall?" Juliet responded.

"Why not?" I said.

"Sure," Lauren said.

"Who's car we taking?" Juliet asked.

"We can take mine," Sammi said. Everyone nodded, Sammi drove, Lauren in shotgun, Juliet and I in back.

"Now since you are with Jake, tell me all about it." Juliet said. Oh boy this is going to be a fun day. The only thing that will make this bad is the questions that they will ask.

"What do you mean?" I asked, I knew damn well what she was talking about.

"Have you had sex yet?" She asked, then the car fell silent. WELL FUCK THIS IS AWKWARD.

"Yea," I said blushing turning a crimson red.

"Don't be embarrassed, I am glad for you. Don't worry Andy won't know, dare I say unless you want him too," She said.

"Way to go Lilla!" Sammi said.

"Woo! Lilla! "Lauren said.

"All I gotta say is that Andy does not need to know.Unless I tell him and why are you guys so happy?" I asked.

"We wanted to see how long it would last till you guys had sex," Sammi said.

"Well Sammi it happened that night when I first met you guys." I said.

"Jeez, you kept your promise when you said you were going to finish." Sammi replied.

"Yup," I said laughing.

"What are you talking about?" Lauren questioned, I really come to love these girls to death.

"A night or two before I met you guys. I had walked in on Jake after he had got out of the shower. He was only in his boxers, I was going to leave. But he had to tell me something. He didn't tell me anything....... We ended up making out, he slid my shirt and bra off. And he kinda kissed my breasts...." I said getting quiet.

"Ow ow!" Lauren said.

"Yea......" I said as my face got red.

"Did Andy find out?" Juliet asked.

"Yea, he did. He didn't like it, I understand his overprotectiveness and that he loves me." I said.

"How did he react?" Sammi asked.

"And I quote ' I should not have brought you if you are going to try to do is have sex with Jake.'" I said.

"Ouch, I am sorry darling," Juliet said hugging me.

"Thanks let put all that behind.... And lets go SHOPPING!" I said.

"Okay, awesome deal." Sammi said. Then we pulled up to the mall. I could not wait to get something new. Knowing the girls we will go in to a lingerie store. We got out of the car and headed into the mall.

"Oh boy, where do we want to go first?" I said.

"Over there, you got anything good?" Sammi said pointing at the lingerie store.

"Nothing really out there," I said. A smile grew on her face, I knew this was going to be fun. We walked to the back of the store. Where all the really skimpy clothing was. She picked out a very skimpy black lingerie set. There was a black laced thong that was in the set. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Girl you need something sexy to wear," Lauren said. She was giving me this look like you should try this on.

"Fine," I said grabbing it out of Sammi's hands. I went into the changing room to try it on. I really did not want to try it on, but I put it on. Surprisingly it fit, I honestly don't know how she knew my size.

"How did you know?" I asked, the door was still shut.

"Wild guess," Sammi said surprised.

"Okay then," I said.

"Let me see," she said.

"Really? Fine," I said opening the door and I was standing right behind it. All the girls came in and looked at me.

"Wow, that really fits," Juliet said.

"Now that is something sexy," Lauren said.

"I think Jake is really going to like it," Sammi said smiling

"Could you leave so I could change? Then I could get it," I asked.

"Lets go girls," Sammi said leading them out. Then as they walked out I looked at myself in the mirror. I could actually like this odd enough. I got changed and went by the girls, they were looking at perfume. I picked out a perfume and we were on our way out. We stopped at another store then we went to lunch.I have to admit that it is nice being without Jake. Don't get me wrong I love him to death, but everyone needs time away. I am surprised Andy has not been on me yet. We all got seated in the nice little restaurant. It was like a little hometown feeling restaurant. There were pictures of the family who created the restaurant. It also gave it this nice at home feeling. Our waitress came over, she was an elderly lady. She seemed nice and inviting. We placed our orders then she went to the kitchen.

"This is nice," I said.

"Yea but I miss Andy," Juliet said.

"Ditto," Sammi said.

"Agreed," Lauren added.Then we all got our food and we dug in right away. Once we all finished we decided to head home. It was about 3 pm and we were all getting tired. All I know is that I am not really feeling well lately. It is probably just something I ate.