91

I couldn't wait for the baby shower

I couldn't wait for the baby shower. It ended up falling on Lynn's birthday so I still ended up spending a lot more than what we intended to spend. But I didn't mind because my princess deserves the biggest birthday ever.

Cel also turned two in the midst of these months, so my pockets were hurting like a bitch. It's okay! I'll always make it up in due time. They won't be crying for long.

As long as my family is happy, i'm happy.

"You just have to be drenched in blue."

"But it's not the typical type shit. I'm fly but you can tell what i'm repping." I dusted my shoulder off while biting my lip. My baby is so cute and pregnant, I just wanna kiss all over her face and stomach.

All we do is be under each other. This pregnancy so far has been full of clinginess. Not even just us but the kids too. Lynn usually loves school; this go round she's been fighting to stay home.

Cel won't leave our side like he's glued to us. Plus he's talking now so it's a lot of shit. He definitely get that mouth from Onika and his anger from me. Both my kids.

We planned to get them both checked out so we could take action early. I don't want anything big to happen to make us realize what's going on. It was expected though.

"You look good though, baby. I like your style." Onika rubbed my cheek, slightly scratching with her nails. I gave her a couple kisses having to bend down without being extra close.

This stomach of hers was out there. Like six months, why is she so big? I hate to burst her bubble but she's having twins. It's like I can tell.

She thought I was playing when I said twins run in my family, so there could be a possibility. I even told Kelly and she agreed because she's been around long enough to know. But she wouldn't tell me if the card has twins on there or not.

I think it does.

"The kids ready?"

"Lynn is, but Cel has an attitude. He won't even listen to me. Baby you gotta handle that."

I chuckled rolling my eyes before moving her to the side. She act like she can't handle them when they start with their attitudes. That's why they do it to her so much cause she don't do shit about it.

Especially Lynn. She get away with everything when it comes to Onika disciplining. As if putting this tall as child in the corner is gonna do something. Please.

"Marcel."

"Mm?" He looked at me from the couch with his binky in his mouth. I snatched it out and held it in my hand cause i'm sick of the shit. Teeth gonna be ugly as fuck. "Nooo."

"Get up and go get ready with Mommy."

"Mama give back."

"No. Go do what I said little boy." I grabbed his arm and took him off the couch. He groaned, standing there in his little tighty whities. Potty training in full effect.