Chapter 3

After the prince left the building with the ambassadors, he saw a Korean marine woman who looked beautiful in the prince's eyes. Seeing her, he smirks and walked up to her. She saw prince and his bodyguards heading towards her and put her hand on the trigger of her gun just incase. Many other Marines saw this and secretly took up positions for a clear line of fire.

"You there, beautiful maiden. My name is Prince Williamson De Cardone Qingdao and would like to come with me to be one of concubines." The prince said as a vein popped on the Korean's head.

"Ex-fucking-cuse you?" She said with venom in her voice, but the racist prince continues.

"You heard me Woman!! Be one of my concubines or else." He said as he grabbed her shoulder hard.

To the surprise of both the prince and his bodyguards, the Korean judo flips the Prince over her shoulder and he hits the ground. HARD.

The prince was about to get up and retaliate when she pointed her Daewoo K2 assault rifle stopping him in his tracks.

"Don't you move you son of a bitch." The Korean marine woman said as she has the gun barrel to his forehead.

The bodyguards were about to pull out their weapons when they heard and saw the marines aiming at them ready to kill them.

"Escort them back to their boat and make sure they don't run off." Said a Australian Lieutenant.

The Australian Lieutenant's order was swiftly carried out as the marines surrounded the prince and his bodyguards, ensuring their compliance. The Korean marine woman kept her weapon trained on the prince, maintaining control of the situation.

The ambassadors, who had witnessed the confrontation, quickly intervened. They approached the Korean marine woman and commended her for her bravery and restraint. They assured her that appropriate actions would be taken to address the prince's behavior and ensure the safety and well-being of everyone involved.

Back at the meeting location, the news of the prince's inappropriate actions spread quickly among the diplomats. The incident further solidified their resolve to address the oppressive practices of the Qingdao Kingdom and seek justice for the oppressed Demi-Humans and dark elves.

The ambassadors reconvened and discussed the incident, recognizing the urgent need for stronger measures. They began drafting joint statements condemning the prince's behavior and demanding immediate changes within the Qingdao Kingdom. They also discussed the possibility of enacting diplomatic sanctions and economic restrictions to exert pressure on the Kingdom.

Simultaneously, word of the prince's actions reached the Elven Kingdom, where Towson and the young dark elf woman were working to bridge the gap between humans and dark elves. This news further fueled their determination to bring about a more inclusive and equitable society.

As tensions rose, the international community intensified its efforts to address the discriminatory practices of the Qingdao Kingdom and work towards a more just and inclusive world.

A day later, we see the Prince telling his father Emperor Gin Ta Qingdao. About what happened to him, whose on the Elven Kingdom and what they want the Qingdao Kingdom to do about the Demi-Humans.

The Emperor saw this as a weakness and orders the Navy to raid the port, try to lay siege of the land and capture both humans and elves as slaves.

Unknown to them, a few Chinese, American and Russian destroyer ships were at the port just in case. They didn't want to put a lot as the Qingdao Kingdom Navy consists of wooden ships and their cannonball cannons don't have the range nor power to damage them.