Chapter 59

The satellite uploads a video feed of land near Alsace Village in flames at night with small-arms shooting from the ground.

"After heavy fighting. Marines and soldiers of the coalition began their evacuation of the village where the Cross Army is making their stand in there. Fighting has intensified in the area as Anti-aircraft fire at Pegasus Riders and burning fields and buildings light up the night." A news reporter said. "Today, communications are in chaos and commercial flights from the airports in allied kingdoms have been cancelled. While some con..." As the reporter is speaking as a Blackhawk flies throughout the village. Many things can be seen. A squadron of CH-47 Chinooks and Mil Mi-26 Halos can be seen flying below. A lone AH-1Z Viper can be seen taking out a a large group of Cross Army knights, and an Ukrainian MiG-29 can be seen initiating a bombing run.

A URK soldier is seen leaving the controls of the helicopter, and hooks up to rappel down. The helicopter is shot down by a light arrow.

"OH SHIT!!" The URK soldier exclaimed.

The helicopter pilot callsign Hotel Six is heard talking through the radio, "Quad 50! We're hit! We're hit!"

A helicopter swings wildly out of control. As the URK soldier luckily manage to swing from their ropes into a room.

Hotel Six is seen goin down. "Lima Niner, we are going down!"

Another helicopter callsign Lima Niner is heard talking through the radio, "Hotel Six, come back. Hotel Six, do you Roger?!"

"Lima Nine, Hotel Six is gone." The URK soldier said dusting off his boonie hat and showing face and elf ears to reveal URK Army Scout Underofficer 3rd Class Yoo.

" The URK soldier said dusting off his boonie hat and showing face and elf ears to reveal URK Army Scout Underofficer 3rd Class Yoo

An Cross Army enters the room Yoo is in to investigate the noise of the windows shattering when Yoo crashed in. Yoo ambushes him and snaps his neck, and attempts to pull his SPAS-12 from the knight's corpse. While he was doing this, he shoots 2 more knights passing the room and noticing the commotion. He breaks the gun away.

Yoo loads Dragon's Breath shells. After that, he shoots and kills ten Cross Army knights in one-shot.

"Holy shit! Holy shit, that was awesome!"

Yoo then takes the Cross Army's sword. He runs into the hallway and slices a guard's head clean off. Another guard sees this, and he attempts to fire, but Yoo slashes his throat, causing him to choke to death on his own blood. He then turns to another guard and stabs him in the gut.

"Man! That's fucking brutal!"

Yoo then proceeds to stab the wounded guard's eyes out, blinding him. And shoot him with his SPAS-12 shotgun.

Yoo then continues to move on.

As Yoo is moving, he shoots 2 more guards coming up the stairs.

"Lima Niner, I got eyes on X-Ray. He got Crossy all over the north wing, sir." Spoke Lima Niner on the radio.