Chapter 7

The next day, the A rank witches and wizards were escorted back to Bali Kingdom via attack helicopter escort.

Many of witches and wizards thought that the A ranks captured the helicopters, but were surprised to see them flying away.

Some of the lower ranks were about to go after them, but the A ranks quickly told them to stop and Willia saying.

"Those 'things' are controlled by humans. And the humans are allied with the Elven Kingdom, Dragon Kingdom and Fairy Kingdom. Attacking them will be the death of us." Willia said shocking everyone.

Her words struck a chord with the lower-ranked witches and wizards, reminding them of the reality of the situation. They realized that engaging in a conflict with the allied forces of the kingdoms would be futile and self-destructive. Reluctantly, they let go of their pursuit and redirected their attention to other matters within the Bali Kingdom.

This incident served as a sobering reminder of the limits and consequences of their actions. It highlighted the importance of understanding the political landscape and alliances that existed beyond their own kingdom. The A rank witches and wizards' counsel not only prevented potential conflict but also urged their peers to consider the bigger picture and the potential risks involved in their actions.

Willia then went to the leader of Bali Kingdom. The Head Mage and S Rank Laura Kaufman.

Laura was unlike many of the witches, who saw that conflict was a last resort and using words to fight

Laura was unlike many of the witches, who saw that conflict was a last resort and using words to fight. Many respected her of her ways of using talks wisdom and finding a solution to a means than fighting it out in battle. Even Queen Flair and the Fairy Queen respected her.

As Willia entered and greeted Laura in her personal library.

Laura meanwhile is reading a book.

Willia explained what happened to her and the other A rank witches and wizards and the humans, fairies, elves and dragons alliance.

Laura just smiled and closed her book.

"It seems like we should also join their alliance as well." Laura said as Willia jaw drops in shock.

Willia was taken aback by Laura's unexpected statement. The idea of joining the alliance that included humans, fairies, elves, and dragons seemed contrary to their long-standing principles and beliefs. She couldn't fathom why their leader would suggest such a course of action.

"Forgive me, Head Mage, but I fail to understand why we should align ourselves with those we have opposed for so long," Willia said, her voice filled with confusion.

Laura looked at Willia with a calm and wise expression. She understood the hesitation and skepticism in the young witch's voice.

"My dear Willia, I have spent many years studying the ways of magic, history, and diplomacy," Laura explained. "Sometimes, in order to bring about change and ensure the well-being of our people, we must reevaluate our alliances and forge new paths."