Chapter 8

Meanwhile, we see Master Sergeants Anthony Towson and Jacob Rawlins in two platoons of Marines and Soldiers from New Zealand, Philippines, Ukraine, South Korea, Australia, US, New Russia, New China and Mexico.

Right now, both of the platoons Lieutenants have gotten them lost in a cave.

"How in the fuck you got us lost?!" Towson yelled. "Right now, command is probably planning a search team for us!" Towson continues to yell.

"Look, I'm sorry. It's my first time out in field and I'm not good with navigation of the land." The Chinese Lieutenant said as his platoon groans in frustration.

"However, if we head more deeper into the cave. There would be bound to be a way out." The Korean Lieutenant said as both her's and the Chinese Lieutenant's platoon somewhat agree.

"Say. Anyone noticed how there's a fuckton of spider webs and cobwebs the deeper we enter this cave?" David said as he and many others avoided either stepping on or cutting the webs.

"And that feeling of being watched?" A Mexican soldier said as she gulped seeing red like eyes staring at them.

"Hold on. Corporal Petrova, you got any Thermal goggles?" Towson asked a Russian Soldier named Sarah Petrova.

"Yes. I do." She said as she searched in her pack and found it, "Here you go Sergeant."

As Petrova handed Towson the goggles. He puts them on, activates it and looks around.

To his shock, he saw at least one hundred and twenty-four spider women around the Eighty-four marines and soldiers.

"Guys. We definitely not alone and I hope they understand that we're not their enemy." Towson said as he took off the goggles.

As Master Sergeant Towson shared his discovery with the rest of the two platoons, a mix of surprise, curiosity, and apprehension filled the air. The presence of spider women lurking in the cave raised questions about their intentions and whether they posed a threat to the group.

"We need to proceed with caution," the Chinese Lieutenant advised. "We don't want to escalate the situation. Stay calm and be prepared to communicate peacefully if necessary."