Chapter 47

As the fighting intensified in Codsworth capital. Demi-humans slaves were seen being slaughter by Codsworth soldiers. They killed men, women and children whatever they see. "KILL THEM ALL!!! WIPE THEM OUT WITHOUT MERCY!!!" Ordered a Codsworth Commander as they killed any demi-humans or even humans slaves in the way.

That is until three explosions killed the Codsworth forces. This caused both Commander and slaves in shock, as they looked up to the sky and see multiple UNE helicopters doing flybys and attack runs.

The Japanese Marine Corps Ah-1F SuperCobra attack helicopters fires missiles killing large amounts of Codsworth soldiers in the ground. Gunshots were heard as American, Korean, and Japanese gunners on UH-1N Twin Hueys using M240B machine guns killing the Codsworth forces. The helicopters drop ropes or landed and marines fell with ropes and lands or jumped out the helicopters. They start killing Codsworth forces with assault rifles and shotguns.

IFVs like LAV-25A3s, Type 89s, K-21s, ASLAV-25s, and AIFV-25s pass by.

In one of the LAV-25A3s, Anthony was looking with his binoculars at the top and he saw a the Codsworth Commander, "GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!" He ordered a few marines, FEKs, and kitsunes.

The Commander was so shocked that his forces were killed by the marines, FEKs, and kitsunes.

Even the Codsworth soldiers were terrified, "Sir! We must retreat!" 

The Commander didn't like that, "No! We must fight back these savages!!"

"But! We are-" The soldier was shot in the head as the Commander looks who killed the soldier. He saw Anthony. The Commander was angry and walks to him. Anthony saw the Codsworth Commander and smirk as he put away his weapons and spread with his arms wide, "Oh? You're approaching me? Instance of runaway, you're coming right to me?" Anthony said with a smug tone.

"I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer, savage." The Codsworth Commander spoke with anger in his tone.

Anthony chuckles at that, "Then come as closer as you like!"

As the Codsworth Commander charged towards Anthony with rage in his eyes, the surrounding chaos of the battle seemed to fade into the background

As the Codsworth Commander charged towards Anthony with rage in his eyes, the surrounding chaos of the battle seemed to fade into the background. The marines, FEKs, and kitsunes continued their onslaught against the Codsworth forces, pushing them further into disarray.

Anthony, adopting a confident and calculated demeanor, awaited the Commander's approach. The Codsworth Commander swung his weapon in a vicious arc, aiming to strike Anthony down. However, Anthony displayed remarkable agility, effortlessly dodging the swings with a combination of well-timed sidesteps and quick maneuvers.

"You're a fool to challenge us, thinking your brutality is unmatched," Anthony taunted, his tone laced with amusement. "But here you are, desperate and alone."

The Codsworth Commander, fueled by anger and pride, unleashed a series of powerful strikes. Yet, each one was expertly evaded by Anthony. The marines, FEKs, and kitsunes watched in anticipation as the confrontation unfolded.

In a sudden and swift motion, Anthony disarmed the Codsworth Commander, sending his weapon clattering to the ground. The Commander, now defenseless, glared at Anthony with a mix of hatred and frustration.

"You see," Anthony continued, "it's not just about strength. It's about strategy, adaptability, and knowing when to strike."

With a precise and well-practiced move, Anthony incapacitated the Codsworth Commander, rendering him unable to continue the fight. The marines, FEKs, and kitsunes approached, securing the area and ensuring the defeated Codsworth soldiers posed no further threat.

As the battle raged on, the combined forces of the UNE and their demi-human allies continued to push back the Codsworth aggression. Anthony, having demonstrated both tactical prowess and combat skill, played a key role in turning the tide of the conflict. The main capital of Codsworth, once dominated by cruelty, now faced the determined onslaught of those who sought to bring justice and freedom to the oppressed.

The Commander gets up again for round 2, but was shot in the head by Anthony with his M17.

A Codsworth soldier saw this, "He killed our commander! Quickly! Kill him!!" Ten Codsworth Soldiers were arming their muskets to kill Anthony.

"Oh shit!!"

Then ten shots from two rifles was heard. Anthony looked to see Soronox Union Major Keith R. Brussett and his Captain Mary R. Brussett aiming two guns that look like a mixture between a M1 Garand and a BAR.

"Uh...thanks? I guess." Anthony said while looking at the rifles they were holding.

Mary looked at Anthony's MARPAT combat uniform up and down, "I never seen a soldier with that type of uniform before." 

Anthony's eyebrow twitched in annoyance due to being called a soldier. "I'm a marine. NOT!! A soldier. Being called a soldier is considered an insult to marines."

Major Keith R. Brussett and Captain Mary R. Brussett exchanged glances, a brief moment of silent communication passing between them. They holstered their unique rifles and approached Anthony with a combination of curiosity and caution.

"Apologies if we ruffled any feathers there," Major Keith remarked, offering a nod of acknowledgment. "Our encounters with different military branches are... limited, to say the least."

Mary, maintaining a more casual demeanor, grinned and added, "Well, you must admit, your uniform is quite distinctive. Not something you see every day."

Anthony sighed, relaxing his stance a bit. "No harm done. Just a bit of Marine pride kicking in."

As the trio conversed, the sounds of battle continued in the background. The Soronox Union forces, alongside the UNE and their allies, were gaining ground against the Codsworth soldiers. The oppressed demi-humans, witnessing the turn of events, began to rise against their oppressors.

Major Keith's ears twitched as he assessed the ongoing conflict. "Looks like we're turning the tide here. Your assistance has been invaluable, Marine."

Anthony nodded, acknowledging the statement. "Glad to be of help. But we can't let our guard down. There's still work to be done."

Mary tilted her head, intrigued. "What's the plan, Marine?"

"We push forward," Anthony declared, his eyes focused on the chaos unfolding around them. "We end this oppression and free those who've suffered for too long."

With newfound allies by his side, Anthony, Major Keith, and Captain Mary joined the ongoing battle, their unity symbolizing a resistance against tyranny. Together, the diverse forces continued to fight for justice and liberation in the heart of Codsworth's capital.

Author's Note: Sorry for the short Chapter. Got to go to work now.