Chapter 29

It was until one Ukrainian Marine noticed something weird about a wall she passed by.

She knocked on it and it sounded hollow, "Guys! I found something!"

Anthony, David, Jacob, and the Marines came to her.

"What is it?" Anthony asked, looking at the wall.

The Ukrainian Marine explained, "This wall sounds hollow. It's not like the others we've seen."

David nodded, "Could be something behind it. Let's check it out."

The Marines wasted no time in investigating. Using their weapons and any available tools, they started to breach the wall. After some effort, they created an opening, revealing a concealed room behind.

Inside the room, they discovered crates filled with various documents, maps, and charts. It was evident that this room contained vital intelligence about the Que-Tourne Empire's military operations and plans.

"Jackpot!" Jacob exclaimed. "This is exactly what we needed."

The Marines quickly began examining the documents, hoping to find valuable insights that could give them an advantage in the ongoing conflict.

It was then David noticed a dark passage way leading underground, "Where do y'all think that leads?"

Anthony looked at the passage, intrigued. "Could be a hidden escape route or another stash of valuable intel. Let's check it out, but stay cautious. We don't know what we might find down there."

With that, the Marines proceeded down the dark underground passage, weapons at the ready, prepared for any surprises that awaited them in the depths beneath the building.

A little while later, we see a US Marine opened the door of the passage way to see a wine cellar.

With two female guards who are asleep.

The US Marine moved quietly as the rest of the Marines entered and surrounded the two guards.

Anthony and a Russian Marine quickly covered the guards mouths waking them up and terrified them as both shush them.

"Which you of you can speak and understand me." Anthony whispered in a threatening manner knowing that the Que-Tourne Empire speaks another language.

One of the guards nodded in fear, indicating that she understood.

"Good," Anthony continued in a hushed tone. "Tell us, why did the Que-Tourne Empire send so many reinforcements here? What are they protecting or hiding?"

The guard hesitated but fear was a powerful motivator. She eventually started to explain in broken English, "They... protecting... queen's... precious... secrets."

Anthony exchanged a quick glance with the Russian Marine, realizing that the wine cellar might contain valuable information. "Where are these secrets stored? Take us there."

The guard pointed to a corner of the cellar, indicating a hidden door. The Marines quickly found the secret entrance, revealing a hidden chamber that contained an array of documents and files.

"Grab everything you can, and let's get out of here," Anthony ordered. The Marines began collecting the documents, determined to uncover the secrets the Que-Tourne Empire was so desperate to protect.

"Hold up," Jacob spoke up. "Queen's precious secrets..." He then looked at the guard, "Is this the Queen's private wine cellar? And are we currently in the Queen's castle?"

The guard nodded in response. "Yes, Queen's private cellar, and we are in the Queen's castle."

Jacob and the rest of the Marines exchanged surprised glances. They had managed to infiltrate the Queen's castle itself, and now they were in possession of potentially valuable information.