Chapter 16

"Dragons! Incoming!" Yelled a Knight. As the Knights and followers spotted dragons coming to the battlefield.

The followers either laughed evilly or smugly smirks underneath their head coverings thinking the dragons are on their side.

"Yes, you foolish Knights!! Terror in this fateful-" the head priestess spoke proudly, until fireballs from the dragons hit many followers left and right. Some dragons even dive bomb and ate a couple of followers whole, "WHAT!?"

After the dragons, Marine Corps transport and attack aircraft flew to the battlefield.

As the Marine Corps aircraft arrived on the scene, the battle took another turn. The precision-guided missiles launched by the attack aircraft found their targets among the followers, further disorienting and weakening their ranks. The swift and deadly response from the aircraft provided critical support to the Knights, who were still trying to make sense of the chaotic situation.

For the Knights of the Kingdom of Righteous, the unexpected arrival of dragons and foreign aircraft added a new layer of complexity to an already challenging battle. On one hand, the dragons had proven to be effective in sowing fear and destruction among the enemy ranks, but they also posed a potential threat to the Knights themselves. The aircraft, though clearly supporting their side, required coordination and communication to ensure they did not inadvertently harm friendly forces.

Amidst the chaos, the head Knight of the Kingdom of Righteous rallied his troops, urging them to stand strong and maintain their formations. He knew that victory would require adaptability and resilience in the face of these new challenges. The Knights, battle-hardened and disciplined, regrouped and sought to capitalize on the dragon's devastating assaults, pushing back against the now disoriented and frightened Mistress's Followers.

As the battle continued to unfold, the cooperation between the Knights and the multinational Marine forces became increasingly crucial. The Marines used their advanced technology and aerial firepower to further weaken the enemy, while the Knights provided the ground-based expertise and knowledge of the terrain. Together, they formed a formidable force that sought to protect the Kingdom of Righteous from the threat of the Mistress's Followers.

The outcome of this battle hinged on the ability of these forces to overcome their differences, communicate effectively, and forge a united front against the common enemy. As the conflict raged on, alliances were being tested, and the courage and determination of the people on both sides of the battlefield would ultimately determine the fate of the region.

As the battle unfolded, the Knights of the Kingdom of Righteous were indeed taken by surprise at the unconventional tactics employed by the Marines. They fought alongside barbarians and Demi-Humans, witnessing a unique and diverse coalition of forces that they had not encountered before. The sight of humans, dragon people, fairies, and various other creatures fighting together side by side was both awe-inspiring and bewildering for the Knights.

The Marine Corps' ability to forge alliances with different races and kingdoms demonstrated a level of diplomacy and cooperation that the Knights had not anticipated. This united front of diverse forces brought a formidable and dynamic element to the battlefield. The Marines, along with their newfound allies, showcased a level of adaptability and camaraderie that proved to be a game-changer.

The dragons, whom the followers had believed to be on their side, were revealed to be dragon people from the Dragon Kingdom. Their allegiance lay with the Marines, and they lent their aerial prowess to the battle, unleashing their fiery breath upon the Mistress's Followers. The sight of dragons fighting alongside the Marines inspired fear and awe among the enemy ranks, further weakening their resolve.