SIX

Alyssa Pov

After the way Kelly ate my pussy like that I was most def in love, now I see why Megan is with her every second of the day and why they moved so fast. I see why Beyonce fell in love because Megan got sum real good pussy eating skills and I know that because we may have fooled around once or twice but only for fun. We didn't date or anything but we just wanted to have a little fun.

Anyways back to Kelly.

I hope she knows she trapped now her and the body of hers is all mine. At this point I wanna get married already but I wanna get to know her first.

I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel and walked out to ask Kelly if she had some clothes I could barrow.

Alyssa: You got some clothes I could barrow?

Kelly: I might yo ass is way fatter than mine but you can always just be naked.

she said with a smirk and I laughed.

Alyssa: Girl find me some clothes!

She smiled and went to her dresser to find something.

Kelly: Here I found some boxers that might fit you and a big white shirt for you

I grabbed the clothes and dropped the towel right in front of her so I could change.

When I looked up at her she had wide eyes and her jaw was to the floor.

Alyssa: Why you so shocked we just go done having sex this ain't yo first time seeing this baby

Kelly: I just don't know how yo ass in so damn fat.

Alyssa: Girl I went under the knife for this

Kelly: I don't care imma need to buy me a strap so I can hit from back cuz....damn mama

I felt a little pool of wetness form in her boxers I've never done anything with a strap which makes it way more exciting.

Alyssa: I'll be waiting for it baby

Kelly walked over and gave me a sloppy kiss and picked me up and took me over to the bed with her on top of me. This turned into a 5 min makeout session with her gripping and slapping my ass like it was a damn stress ball. I was trying so hard not to fuck her again but the way she was kissing me I could fuck her all night and damn day.

Alyssa: Mmmmm Kelly stop kissin me like that....

I said pushing her off with the strength I had left.

Kelly: Mmm I can't stop baby

She said leaning back in to kiss me again, before she could connect I pushed her back.

Alyssa: Stawwwpppp we gon end up fuckin again if you keep it up

Kelly: I don't mind that at all.... One more round please babyyyyyyyyy

Alyssa: But I just took a shower babyyyy

I was so close to giving in all she had to do is touch me and ill be all hers for the rest of the night hoping I don't disturb blue and she comes running in here and im sure she will be traumatized and the Bey will beat our asses for traumatizing her child.

Kelly: Please babyyy you got me feenin over your whole body baby pleaseeeee

She said pulling me by my waist and kissing my sweet spot on my neck earning a moan from me. I felt her grin against my neck and she started sucking on my neck to try and break me down.

Lets just say she had me WIDE OPEN AGAIN...

Megan Pov

TW MENTIONS OF SUICIDE,