TWENTY-SIX

The next day...

London show 1

Blue Pov

"Ow Grandma!" I shouted holding my face where she popped me.

"Hush up little girl. You think you can be disrespectful ima help you find yo mind" my grandma said and I frowned. My parents flew my grandma down and she gave me her old fashion punishment.

A whoopin, popping me every time I would even think to talk over her, and made me clean up backstage.

My parents haven't spoke to me once and I wanted to cry. I don't think what I did was that bad.

I just wanted to feed my siblings. Something they should be doing but whatever.

Plus I didn't even sneak my phone back I used my backup.

There's a difference.

I could hear my mom singing Summer Renaissance so I knew my torture was almost over. Well at least my grandmas torture.

"Sit your behind down and wait for your mother" she said sternly and I quickly seating myself on the couch behind me. I wanted to say something but I bit my tongue.

I could hear my mom giving shoutouts or whatever which meant she would be back here any minute. I sat quietly and waited patiently.

Can they hurry up?

Megan Pov

"You did so good mama.." I said Beyoncé pulling her into a hug after she walked off the stage.

"Mmm thank you baby." She said putting her hands around my neck. I pecked her lips softly and pulled away.

"Come on we gotta go check on our bad ass child." I said. Blue had me fucked up all the way. A back up phone? She's one sneaky little girl.

Then her walking away from us after she got caught. Then talking about sum "I don't care take it" Hell naw she lucky Beyoncé stopped me from whooping her ass.

"I'm sure my mama got her in check. How about a little break from children hm?" She said giving me a low eyed look.

Oh really?

"Damn Bey what got you like this?" She just got off stage and she's horny?

"While I was singing Partition I was thinking about how you did me in the bathroom yesterday...and all the other times you fucked me into another universe. I want you right. Now." She said putting her head in my neck.

Look like kids are gonna have to wait.

2 hours later...

"Look at the camera baby...tell em how much you love daddy.." I whispered as I slowly stroked in and out of her in the missionary position.

We've been going for at least an hour and thirty minutes. As soon as we got in the penthouse we told all the kids to stay downstairs while we handled our business.

She opened her eyes so they were low and looked at the camera. She bit her lip and tried to say what I told her as best she can.

"Mmm I-I love you -dadd ouuuuuu" She sung out. I smirked as I got footage of her hitting one of her high notes.

"You luh me baby?" I questioned.

"Yesssss daddy I love you so fucking much!" She moaned loudly.

Mhm I know that's right.

*

After me and Beyonce finished and cleaned up we decided to talk to Blue. I don't know what's been going on. I mean we've been giving everyone equal attention so I don't understand what could be going wrong.