TWENTY-SEVEN

The Next Day...

Private School

Blue Pov

I sat with my headphones on quietly doing my work. Going to a private middle school is ok I guess. I just mind my business and get my work done.

Nobody knows about my disorder thankfully. When you're in a famous family things tend to spread like wild fire.

I already get picked on for being the "Daughter of Beyoncé and Megan Thee Stallion" I don't need any more of that.

"Did you hear that Beyoncé and Megan neglect there kids?" I heard someone whisper. What?

"Yea, it must suck being rich and not being taken care of." The hell? My parents don't neglect me or my brother and sister.

I hate middle school.

"I also heard they sell them for money." Someone else said and I had enough.

"My parents don't sell me for money or neglect us. Are you guys stupid and just believe anything you see online?" I said interrupting there little gossip.

"Well I mean yea look at the way you dress." One of them said and I turned my lip up.

I know she's not talking about my VERSACE sweater, my Jordan DIOR shoes, and my PRADA necklace!

"Yes please look because it's all designer. I'll be happy to donate you clothes I can't fit since my mama buys me some every week. You look like you could need some because it seems like the only thing your parents could afford was the private school" I clocked back and the whole class gasped. Yea got that ass.

She mugged me and stood up getting all in my face. Oh this bitch.

"You think you're all special because you're the daughter of Beyoncé? Well let me tell you something-"

"Please tell me you have deodorant?" No really what is that smell? I scrunched up my face putting my finger under my nose to block the smell. The whole class laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"Here girl let me help you" I said going in back grabbing my PRADA perfume. "I know this may not help much but you should mask the smell a little bit." I said holding it out to her.

Her mug deepened and I laughed. "Take it or leave it." I said again.

She smacked it out of my hand making it hit the floor and shatter. Bitch-

I immediately pushed her and got up out of my seat. The class start oohing but I ignored it. "Bitch are you crazy? You can't even pay for a proper outfit and you break something that's more than your taxes?!" I yelled and kicked her in the side and got ready to punch her.

Before it could even connect she kicked me in the shin and I winced. Oh I'm gonna fuck her up.

I let my subconscious control what I do next and my therapist told me to never to that but I didn't give a fuck.

I recovered quickly and kicked her in the side again. I reached down grabbing her frizzy ass braids and slammed her head back into the floor. The class was screaming and recording and I planned to give them a damn show.

Getting beat the hell up by an 11 year old. This girl had to be an 8th grader or something because she was big as hell.

Crazy.

She screamed and begged me to stop but those were sounds of enjoyment to me. I began to repeatedly punch her in the face seeing blood trickle from her nose. "Stupid bitch! I can get my perfume replaced but I'll make sure they can't replace your nose hoe!!" I yelled continuously punching her. Three more punches later and I was yanked off. I seen police officers and security all pulling me off.