NINE

Megan Pov

I woke up next to Beyonce and smiled at her sleeping figure. I really hope she stays with me I wanna show her she can trust me and again even after what I did I want her to be mine in every way possible. I need her....

I started kissing all over her face to wake her up.

Megan: Wake up pretty girl..

She started to stir in her sleep and wake up.

Bey: Mmm Hey Megan

Fuck I love the way my name rolls of her tongue.

Megan: Hey baby...how did you sleep?

Bey: Real good thanks to you and that pussy of yours yo pussy is like Nyquil

I smiled and got in her lap still naked and kissed her lips feeling the spark again.

Megan: I know you feel that...

Bey: feel what?

Megan: The spark...

Bey: I-I do

Megan: So stay with me give me another chance to show my love to you

Bey: Megan I-

Megan: Please baby please....

I kissed her sweet spot on her neck.

Bey: Mmmmm ok ok ok Megan...fuck

Megan: You won't regret it...I want to take you on a date

Bey: Where?

Megan: You'll see... just be ready at 8:00 later today

Bey: Mmmm ok

Megan: Gimme kiss

She pecked my lips few times then started making out with me. Which of course led to another round of sex.

Megan: Ok baby I gotta go home and get ready you should do the same..

Bey: Mhmm bye Megan

Bey Pov

I really don't know if I should go threw with this I still have really strong feelings for her but I don't know if I can trust her ever again. Im still hurt and upset that she didn't help me that night.

I wanna see if she really wants me without the sex included I just wanna see her personality, her honesty, and of course her love for me. If she can prove to me that she loves me and wants to give me all of her than ill be with her.

I went home and hopped in the shower and got dressed and the time was 6:45 I had 15 minutes to do my makeup because Megan said we have an hour drive to this place.

I finished my makeup and my outfit looks really good I love it.

Beyonce's outfit( She look so good and daddish GAH DAMN)