THIRTY

3:00am

Bey Pov

Since Blue and Megan were out on some bonding time I decided to drown myself in work. I was planning on putting the tour back on because I know my hive was pissed I stopped it.

They know I'm a mom first before anything.

I let my mother have the twins while I worked. Rumi was still throwing a fit about Megan leaving and I honestly didn't wanna hear it.

I don't even know what time it is all I've been doing is giving new ideas for tour and changing some things up.

I was enjoying the silence all until my phone started ringing. I peered over and seen it was Megan calling.

I smiled and picked up the phone with quickness. "Hey baby." I said into the phone.

"Bey? Ain't it like three ova' there? You should be sleep." Megan said and I could already imagine the lecture I was about to get.

"What? It's not even near that time over here." I said, trying to lie my way out.

"Bey...did you just try to lie to me? You know betta' then to even attempt something like that." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Ok Megan I know! I've been working a lot." I said lowly.

"Take ya ass to bed Beyoncé I'm serious. You're lucky I'm not there to physically put your ass to sleep." I bit my lip and thought of all the things Megan would do for her to be able to do just that.

"Ew mama! I'm still here you know!" I heard Blue shout in the back and I gasped.

"Hush Ivy! All in my mouth, mind your business." Megan snapped back.

"Megan you can't be talking like that around Blue!" I shouted.

"Bey do you not remember what happened before we left for Houston? Our child knows about all the sex shit she's cool. Ain't that right Blue?!"

"Um...just because I know about it doesn't mean I wanna hear it...or see it...or hear my parents give gestures that they wanna do it." I laughed lowly. My baby always knows how to clock tea and she definitely just did.

I heard Megan smack her lips "You was suppose to be on my side Blue." Megan said.

"Why am I in the middle of my parent's sex conversation?" Blue questioned.

"You're right how about you go to the other room so I can continue my sex conversation." I heard an audible gag and then a door close.

"Megan you're a bad influence." I said jokingly. "She didn't have to listen. I was talking to my wife and I say what I wanna say." Megan said.

"Megannnn! Blue was still in the room she probably couldn't help but listen to what you were saying." I replied.

"I know Bey but she talks so grown it be throwin' me off sometimes." I agree. Blues voice is very mature and it sounds like shes grown woman.

"I understand Megan but we still have to be careful around her because she's becoming a hot head like you." I joked. I heard Megan gasp and smack her lips

"I ain't no hot head Beyoncé." I just know her face is scrunched up right now.

"Yes you are Megan!" I said laughing.

"Well if I am you still love this hot head and ima show yo ass a hot head when I get home" she snapped. See? A hot head.

"Mhm ok Hottie head Meg. Go spend time with Blue I'm going to bed."

"Hottie head Meg?! Ok Beyoncé I see how it is now. Take ya ass ta' bed." I continued laughing knowing she was pissed.

"Goodnight my hot headed wife I love you" I heard Megan smack her lips and mumble something under her breath.