School Shooting.

TW SCHOOL SHOOTING, GORE 

Lucy's POV

Tim and I have been dating for a few months. Tamara and Lexi are super close, everything has been amazing. Today is a regular day, Tim and I wake up cuddling, Tim takes Kojo for a walk as I get the girls awake, then we make breakfast, get ready and then leave the house. None of us share blood or are married but we are a family. Both girls call us Mum and Dad and we let them.

Tamara's POV
Lexi and I are in English, it's about 1:20PM. When suddenly we hear gun shots. I grab Lexi and we hide under my desk. I hear the door to our room open, I then hear gunshots go off in the room. I grab my phone.

Lucy's POV again lol.
I'm working a case when I suddenly get a call from Tamara.
"Hey Tam everything ok?" I ask her.
"M-mummy." Her voice shakes, I then hear shooting.
"Tamara?" I ask worried, I get up from my chair and put my phone on speaker so the others can hear it.
"Shooter. Please Mum we are scared their in here with us." Lexi whispers.
"My babies I'm coming ok. Stay on the phone girls ok." I tell them.
I hear their sniffles. I grab my radio and radio for officers to go to their school.
"Mum I'm scared." Tamara cries.
"It's ok my babies Officers are on the way I'm going to get your Dad." I tell them as I sprint into the role call room.
"Officer Chen, don't disrupt." Grey says.
"Fuck off, Tim let's go, it's the girls." I tell him. More gunshots sound from my phone.
"Fuck, Lex, Tam girls are you ok?" Tim asks as he heads for a shop.
"Daddy? Please help, he keeps shooting people." Lexi's voice trembles.
"We are on the way, just be quiet." I tell them as Tim speeds to their school.
"We are outside, stay where you are hidden until an officer identifies themself and tells you its safe. What room are you in?" Tim asks them.
"A05." Tamara trembles.
"We are almost their Baby." I tell them we run to the room and bust the door. We shoot the shooter and he drops.
"Lex, Tamara? It's Tim. Dad." Tim yells. The girls crawl out from the desk trembling.
"My girls, your safe ok." I tell them as I drop to my knees. They cry in my arms, Tim drops down and hugs them tightly.
"I was so scared Mum." Lexi says trembling still.
"You did the right thing baby, you girls did great." I tell them. After a moment we help them up.
"Girls close your eyes, you don't want to see." Tim tells them knowing their are bodies of their friends and classmates everywhere. They both cover their eyes. 
"Dad can you carry me?" Asks Lexi.
"Of course, Luce carry Tamara. Make sure to keep your eyes closed." Tim tells them. We both lift up the girls and carry them through the building and out to our shop.
"Ok girls, you can look now." We say as we put them down.
"Thank you for saving us." They both say while crying still.
"It's ok babies." I tell them.

Tim's POV

We take the girls back to the station with us. They are still trembling so we walk slowly. All eyes are on us because everyone heard about the shooting.
"Oi what are looking at, they are half your ages and still are acting better then half of you do when you get shot at." I bark at them. We get into an interrogation room where Angela is waiting.
"Hey girls, are you ok?" Angela asks when she sees the pair of girls.
"Scared. Very scared." Lexi speaks up.
"It's ok you don't have to be here. Not with me and Mum around." I assure them.
"You and Mum?" Angela asks.
"Yeah, we call them Mum and Dad. We are basically a family." Tamara says with a small smile.
"Aww!" Angela says. "Ok, I need to take you statements. It's going be hard but you can take as long as you want, also these snacks are for you girls." Angela adds.
"Also after I'll take you guys to Sephora." I say knowing they go nuts for it.
"Hell yes!" Lexi exclaims.
"Ok, so can you please describe what happened." Angela asks.
"So we were in English, it was about 1:20 and then suddenly we heard gun shots. I know that Mum and Dad told us if theirs ever a shooting we need to hide under a desk together, protect each other and call them." Tamara says.
"Yeah, so then we called Mum, Lucy Chen. We told her that someone was shooting. At this time they were in the room with us. Mum made us stay on the phone with her, he kept shooting but we stayed quiet so he didn't know we were there. Then after a while the LAPD came in and shot him because he had the gun pointing at them." Lexi tells Angela.
"Then Dad identified himself and we came out from the desk, we never saw the scene because we closed our eyes and Mum and Dad carried us out." Tamara finishes, they were both in tears now from reliving the situation.
"Ok, that's enough. You girls should go home and get some rest for a shopping spree." Angela tells them as Lucy and I hug them.
"Yay!" Tamara says through sniffles. We bring the girls home and we all chill out on the couch until late at night.
"Can we sleep in your room?" Tamara asks me.
"Sure, come on we will set up the air mattress." I tell them and get them settled in my room.

A/N BTW THEY AREN'T ALL LIVING TOGETHER... YET