Ultrasound

Lucy's POV 

Today Tim and I are going to our first ultrasound because they couldn't fit us in until now.
"Come on Tim I don't want to be late!" I complain while Tim gives Kojo his food.
"Ok. I'm ready let's go meet our kiddo." Tim tell me.
"Make sure to get pictures if you can!" Lexi calls to us as we leave the house.

The drive over is pretty quick and we head inside. We are 5 minutes early but the wait feels like an hour. We get to the room and she explains everything. She gets ready and starts the ultrasound. As I look at the screen she points something out.
"Your having twins." She smiles. My face lights up.
"Tim! Two baby Bradford's!" I smile brightly.
"I hope it's not just two girls we already have two of them." Tim smiles. The appointment goes well and everything's fine. When we get back home both girls are waiting in the kitchen for us.
"HOW DID IT GO? HOW'S OUR HOPEFULLY LITTLE SISTER?" Tamara asks excited.
"We have news." Tim says.
"Uh oh. Is something wrong?" Lexi asks worried.
"Nope, we will just show you the news!" I tell them and grab the pictures of the ultrasound and give them to the girls.
"Wait, is that a second baby?" Lexi smiles pointing to the second baby.
"Yeah!" Tim smiles.
"HOLEY SHIT! TWO SIBLINGS." Tamara jumps excitedly then hugs me. Then for some dumb reason I start sobbing as I hug her.
"Luce it's ok." Tim tells me and he rubs circles on my back.
"I'm fine I promise just give me a few." I cry.
"Oh god this is the only bad part of having a sibling. The damn crying." Lexi announces sounding annoyed.
"I'm sorry." I say as I still cry and hug Tamara.
"Uh, mum can you let me go?" Tamara asks from under me.
"Fine. Timothy get your ass here." I grumble and hug Tim instead.
"Yeah Timothy look after your wife." Lexi giggles making me laugh and stop crying.
"Finally." I say and wipe my tears on my sleeve. "Can we get ice-cream?" I ask a second later.
"PLEASE!" Tamara begs.
"Of course. But we are door dashing it." Tim says and leads me over to the couch.

"Hey Mum it's now socially acceptable for you to eat loads because your eating for 3." Tamara shrugs and jumps on the couch next to me followed by Lexi, Tim and Kojo.
"Don't remind me that I have to pop not one but TWO kids from me." I grumble.
"Yes ma'am." Tamara says and order ice-cream.
"You guys better not have two boys." Lexi smiles.
"What why not?" Tim asks.
"Because I want a baby sister who I can teach to do make up, teach her how to do her hair and be able to help her." Lexi says since she's a little younger then Tamara.
"Girl your just happy to not be the baby of the family." Tamara giggles.
"Well I still want a baby sister." Lexi shrugs.
"I want a boy and girl." I tell Tim who pouts.
"I want two little boys, or even one! I just want my little man and play football with him." Tim smiles.
"Imagine you have another two girls! That would be so funny!" Tamara giggles.
"No it wouldn't!" Tim cries.
"But your such a good girl dad!" I tell him extending the last word. Then there's a knock at the door and we all smile knowing it's ice-cream. While we eat we discuss how to tell our friends that we are having two babies and we agree on an idea finally. Tim grabs his phone and types the message.

The fakest real Fam!
Tim, Lucy, Tamara, Lex, Angela, Wesley, Grey, Luna, Nyla, James, Bailey, John, Celina, Aaron.

Tim- I just heard news that there is actually an extra boot coming to the station then we thought.
Grey- Are you drunk? There aren't new boots coming?
Lucy- Yes there is. Baby Bradford 1 and Baby Bradford 2.
Angela- OH MY GOD YOUR HAVING TWINS?!
Grey- WAIT THAT'S WHAT YOU MEAN?
Lexi- Team two more girls.
Nolan- Congrats! (From Bailey as well)
Celina- KNEW IT!
Aaron- Will Tim get two boys?

We spend the rest of the day watching TV shows and talking about names and other things.

A/N I keep writing super short chapters so I sorry but I'm going to try and write some bigger ones!