Unknown Truths

Tim's POV
We are all left at the table speechless but I break the silence.
"NOLAN. Tell me what THE FUCK you did to her." I snap.
"I DID NOTHING! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I DID SOMETHING?" He snaps back.
"The fact we were talking about you then she said I would want to arrest 'Him' so you did something to her. WHAT DID YOU DO?" I ask standing up and banging my hand on the table.
"TIM! Calm your shit." Angela orders pulling me back down.
"I swear, I did nothing to her!" Nolan puts his hands up in surrender.
"Then what the hell was that?" I ask concerned.
"Uhm, I shouldn't say here." Nolan says nervously.
"I don't care. SPEAK." I order him.
"Lewis Hardy. That's who she knows you will arrest." Nolan tells me.
"Isn't he a criminal?" Aaron asks confused.
"Alleged rapist." Angela frowns.
"What did he do to her Nolan?" I demand.
"Her 21st birthday she went to a bar, as you do. Met him, had some drinks and then he took her into the bathrooms and you know. She knows there was no evidence, they tried to look but they didn't find anything. He paid them to erase the footage, she never got her justice that's why she's really a cop." Nolan tells me and now everyone has their jaws on the ground but I just feel horrible.
"What?" Tamara murmurs.
"T, we told you guys to go inside." I tell her frowning.
"No! I want to help!" Tamara says as tears drip down her tears.
"Tam we can't do anything about it now." I let her know.
"WHY NOT. I WILL FIND HIM AND HE CAN DO IT TO ME THEN YOU GUYS CAN ARREST HIM! I DON'T CARE." Tamara snaps.
"Tamara that's crazy, no way in hell." Nyla says before I can.
"HOW? It's all you fucking do!" Tamara cries. I shake my head and pull her into a hug.
"T, it isn't. There's more to it. All we need to do for Luce is a movie night." I say to Tamara.
"Whatever." Tamara says and walks off.
"I'm going to head out and find Lucy, thanks for coming." I tell everyone then leave the house.

Lexi's POV
Everyone leaves so Billie, Tamara and I are all siting in my room and Tamara is telling us what happened.
"So, I have an idea." Tamara states.
"Yeah?" Billie asks from behind me as she fiddles around with my long hair.
"We are going to find that cunt, one of us is going to be the bait. We tell him to stop, when he doesn't the other two make a citizens arrest." Tamara tells us.
"I'm in." I nod.
"Same. Whose the bait?" Billie asks.
"I can, nothing I haven't dealt with before." Tamara tells us with a sad smile.

We spend an hour discussing our plan while Billie finds his Instagram. Once Billie find his Instagram we make our fake Instagram of Tamara. We post a photo dump of Tamara with the caption of 'Felt cute might dele later x' We also put in her bio 'Too single it's actually sad.' We follow Lewis' account and a few other accounts. Tamara gets all dressed up while we wait for him to possibly dm us.

An hour later we actually get a dm.

Lewis.h4rdyy

Lewis.h4rdyy: Hey, your really cute. What are you doin tn?
T4mLuvsYaax: Hi! Thx, could say same for you x. I'm probably just going to be hanging out down at the park wbu?
Lewis.h4rdyy: Hopefully at the park with you?

"YES! He want to meet me at the park." Tamara grins.
"Holey shit." Billie laughs. We tell him the address and time now time for the hardest part. We head downstairs where Mum and Dad are watching TV with Haven and Aurora.
"Hey! We are going out." I smile.
"Where to? With who? Why the fuck is Tamara dressed like that?" Dad asks the usual.
"7-11, Only us, It's a social experiment." I lie.
"Bye." Mum waves shooing us off.
"I see you girl." Billie jokes with a smirk as we rush out the door.

Tamara's POV
We get to the park 30 minutes before we told Lewis to. Lexi and Billie hide on the playground and I get in my position. We wait and then 5 minutes before 7:30 he shows up.

A/N CLIFFHANGER AGAIN SORRY NOT SORRY AND I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS STORY LINE YESTERDAY AHH.