Mother's Day

Lexi's POV

My alarm wakes me at 7AM on the dot. I climb out of my bed and tip toe to Tamara's room. I walk over to Tamara and shake her softly.
"Come on, we need to make mum breakfast." I tell her.
"Mhm. Give me a sec." Tamara grumbles. I leave her to wake up and start getting everything out. 
"What's happening?" Asks Dad. I guess I woke him up since he's a light sleeper.
"Mother's day breakfast." I smile.
"Need help?" He asks.
"Only some and we are taking full credit." Tamara says emerging from her room.
"Oh of course." Tim chuckles. 
"Is Mum still asleep?" I ask.
"Yeah she knocked out. She is one of the deepest sleepers ever and now she's pregnant." Dad chuckles as we start to make food.

Lucy's POV

I wake up to the whole family shaking me.
"What." I grumble.
"Dad wasn't lying when he said your a deep sleeper. We have been trying to wake you for like 5 minutes." Tamara giggles.
"And why were you trying to wake up a pregnant lady?" I grumble again. This better be good.
"It's mothers day and we made you a big breakfast. But we can eat it if you want." Lexi teases.
"No. Your not a mother." I smile as I sit up. "Thank you." I say as they put the tray on my lap.
"No problem, plus it's your first mothers day since we weren't this close last year. But this year you basically have three girls." Tamara smiles.
"Three girls? Say who?" Tim asks.
"Oh I have a feeling there's another girl coming. Just to piss you off." Tamara smirks.
"Yeah that would piss me off. Lucy can we have kids until we have a boy? I need a little friend. Please." Tim begs.
"Maybe. Let me have this one first before I make a promise. Angela literally cried to me yesterday that she doesn't want to give birth." I tell them as I munch on some toast.
"Oh god." Lexi says looking worried. Suddenly my phone pings. I grab my phone and see it's from my mum.
"Fuck no." I say and throw my phone on the bed.
"What? What happened?" Tim asks and grabs my phone.
"My mum." I roll my eyes as I grab my phone again and open it and read the text out loud.
"Hello Lucy, thanks for the mother's day gift. I love nothing it's my favourite. I would like to see you, I want to know if you finally got a good job." I read.
"That bitch." Tim says.
"Tim calm down. It's fine ignore it." I tell him and delete the conversation.
"No it's not Luce. She just fucking had a go at you." Tim frowns.
"Why does your Mum not like your job? And not to mean and you?" Lexi asks.
"The bitch slept with one of her clients who did a Tim and got her pregnant and I remind her of her one mistake. Then she hates my job because she and my father are therapists and I went to college for phycology and then became a cop." I tell them and then my phone goes off again, once again I read the text out loud.
"Lucy Chen what are you doing that's more important than your mother on mothers day?" 
"That's rude." Lexi says.
"It's fine I'm going to fucking ruin her life right now, the only thing she has ever wanted for me is to be a therapist, to get married and to have kids. She clearly doesn't know I have checked two things off her perfect daughter list." I smirk.

Mum.

Vanessa- Hello Lucy, thanks for the mother's day gift. I love nothing it's my favourite. I would like to see you, I want to know if you finally got a good job.

Vanessa- Lucy Chen what are you doing that's more important than your mother on mothers day?

Lucy- It's Lucy Bradford. Also I'm spending it with my family and daughters.

Vanessa- What? You got married and had kids? Why didn't you tell me, I want to meet my grandbabies.

Vanessa- I want to see you, meet me at the café near the park on 5th avenue at 10.

"Great. She's expecting to meet you guys." I tell them.
"Alright, lets get ready so we can put that bitch in her place." Tamara smirks.
"Luce, we could go down. See her and tell her to leave us alone. I want to meet her too." Tim suggests.
"Fine." I tell them. The girls take the tray and leave.

It's almost 10 and we are waiting for the girls to finish getting ready both girls appear from their rooms. Tamara is in a crop top and a skirt and Lexi is in a tight shirt with ripped jeans and fishnets underneath.
"What the hell are those outfits?" Tim asks annoyed.
"We want to piss of Lucy's Mum because she's a bitch and I had a feeling this would." Lexi shrugs.
"Oh yeah it will." I giggle.
"Fine, only this once. But you two are kids you shouldn't be dressing like that!" Tim exclaims.
"Dad it's fine you would see more of us at the pool." Tamara rolls her eyes.
"Ok we should go. I want to annoy my mum but she would ground me if we are late." I tell them and rush them out the door.

Tim's POV

 I drive us down to the café and we are a few minutes late. When we go in Lucy leads us over to a table with an older couple waiting there.
"Lucy you are late. Where are your kids?" She asks.
"This is them. Tamara and Alexis but call her Lexi." Lucy says as we all sit down.
"But they are teenagers? How did you have them?" Vanessa asks.
"Adoption. Lexi was my daughter already via adoption but then when we met  Lucy also adopted her and Tamara was Luce's roommate but when we got married we adopted Tam." I tell them.
"Mhm. So you don't have any kids by blood." Lucy's dad says.
"Well nor do you." Lucy snaps at her dad making our girls laugh.
"Lucy. Stop being disrespectful. Also you two young ladies stop laughing, that is very disrespectful and so are those outfits." Vanessa tells the girls.
"And your fucking face is disrespectful to pigs." Tamara snaps and then cups her mouth. While Lexi laughs.
"Lucy deal with your quote on quote daughters. You probably picked them up from the street while playing cops and robbers from the way they are acting. They seem like immature young girls." Vanessa snaps back.
"Excuse me. I will deal with talking badly about me but not about my fucking family. Also for your fucking information they are very polite young girls and they both already have guaranteed jobs for when they turn 21 and already have a job. And they are my fucking daughters hence their last name being Bradford." Lucy almost yells getting really pissed off.
"Also Mum and Dad do have a blood kid, but they aren't ready to come out of the womb yet maybe because your fucking here." Lexi smirks.
"So you do have a real kid?" Lucy's dad asks.
"Yeah three. Now leave us alone we are going back home to celebrate mother's day with our daughters because our daughter actually talks to us." I tell them as we all get up. Once the girls head outside I turn to the pair again.
"You ever fucking talk to my wife or family again I will arrest you for every little thing I can and we will put a restraining order against you." I tell them and walk away. We all head out for lunch to calm down and we all spend the nice day what the girls call shit talking Lucy's parents.