The phone call.

Tim's POV
It's a regular day on patrol, Lucy being her funny, adorable self and chatting to herself when I suddenly get a phone call. I answer it without thinking and put it on speaker so I can focus on driving.
"Daddy.." I hear sobbing. Lexi. I pull over quickly.
"Lex, what's up baby are you ok?" I question her in a soft voice.
"N-no, someone beat me up. Help me." She sobs.
"Are you at school?" I ask as I stomp on the gas and flick on the sirens.
"Yes. I'm in the bathrooms." Lexi tells me.
"Ok, baby hang in there we are almost there. How would you like to talk to my friend Lucy to keep your mind off it." I shove my phone in Lucy's shocked face.
"Hey. What's your name?" Lucy asks. I floor the shop towards the school. Whoever the fuck did this to my daughter is going to fucking pay. We pull up at the school and Lucy hands me my phone.
"Lex we are here what bathrooms?" I ask my sobbing girl.
"H block." She simply says. I start to run towards the bathroom. I run into the female bathroom.
"Lex, it's dad baby." I call out. She opens the door and rams into me with a hug. She's all bruised and bleeding.
"Lex, who the fuck did this to you?" I demand.
"Kai Ryder." She says.
"Alright where is that asshole." I ask her.

Lucy's POV
I'm still so shocked Tim has a daughter. 
"He's over on the oval." Lexi points towards the oval. Tim storms off towards the oval.
"Need help walking?" I ask the beat up girl.
"I'll be ok." She tells me and then starts walking after Tim so I follow her.
"Dad that's him." Lexi points towards a young boy.
"Oi! Asshole." Tim yells at the boy.
"What officer." He says with attitude.
"You fucking bashed my daughter." Tim yells pointing at her.
"So what? She's a whore." He says glaring at Lexi. Tim grabs the kids arms and pulls them roughly behind his back.
"Your under arrest for assault and battery." Tim attaches his cuffs to the kids wrists and reads him his rights.
"What the fuck!" He yells.
"Chen call for back up for him." Tim orders me. I grab my radio and call it in. We walk him to the shop and wait for back up with Alexis.
"Lex, we are going to take you to the hospital get you checked out, then we can grab some lunch and take you back for the station, get your statement and then we will take you home." Tim tells his daughter as he hugs her.
"Alright dad." She says coldly as she pulls out her phone and sits in the back seat.
"So, you never told me you had a daughter." I say to him.
"I adopted her three years ago, she was thrown around the system." Tim says looking at her.
"She was your puppy!" I exclaim.
"Shut up Chen, but we should get her and Tamara to meet they could be friends, they are the same age and they will be able to relate." Tim suggests.
"Good idea." I say and then back up arrives and takes away Kai. We then take Alexis to the hospital and then get her statement and take her back to Tim's. I head inside with Tim and her.
"It was nice to meet you Lexi, also I have a room mate she's more like a daughter but Tim and I are going to arrange for you two to meet, she has similar trauma to you." I tell her. She shoots a look at Tim.
"You fucking told her? What the fuck Tim." She says annoyed and the huffs and walks off.
"We will talk about it later. Bye Alexis." He says as we leave.

When we are back in the shop Tim looks annoyed.
"Teenage girls are something else." I joke.
"I know right. She only wants to gossip to me about guys, maybe I should have listened. He called her a whore what if my daughter been going around banging dudes left right and center." Tim says worried.
"She probably hasn't she's a good kid I can tell, also it's not your fault. Hopefully her and Tamara will get close so they have each other to lean on." I assure Tim.
"Hopefully. So do you want to bring Tamara over tonight? Around 7?" Tim asks.
"Sure!" I agree.