Stubborn

Tim's POV

When I wake up Lucy is on her phone watching TikTok.
"Hey pretty!" I tell her.
"Hi! Can you help me downstairs? I've been waiting for ages." Lucy complains I smile at her needing my help.
"Of course just let me put a shirt on." I tell her and she nods. I go into my draw but find I have about three shirts.
"Luce did you steal all my shirts again?" I ask Lucy turning on my heels and I notice she's in one of my shirts.
"Maybe!" She giggles. I smile and open her draw where it's stuffed with my shirts and her clothes. I laugh at the poor attempt of hiding them. I pick one and throw it on and help Lucy off the bed.
"You should start maternity leave." I tell her as she waddles to the stairs.
"No it's fine, I will just wear your shirts since the last of my stuff doesn't fit." Lucy shrugs.
"Baby, you can't even get down the stairs on your own." I tell her as I hold her hand and help her.
"I can. Let go. I'll try!" She says being her stubborn self.
"Baby be careful." I tell her and let go of her hands. I leave a hand a little in front of her incase she falls, she doesn't fall but she take almost an hour to get down the stairs. By the time she gets down Lexi and Tamara are both cheering her on.
"See Tim. I can do it myself. I'm going to work." Lucy smiles proudly.
"Luce fine. But you aren't getting up from your seat." I tell her.
"What! No I will do what I want. Angela's just as pregnant as me and she's still going to work and doing normal work." Lucy complains.
"Lucy, Angela's not having twins." I reason.
"And? Are you saying I'm less capable then her just because I'm bigger? That mean." Lucy pouts.
"Fine. But if you want to go to work we need to get ready." I tell her.
"Ok. Back upstairs." Lucy says pointing.
"Yeah, how about you go have some food and I'll get you a change of clothes." I tell her and she smiles.
"Lexi, Tam help Luce to the kitchen." I tell the girls.
"Sure but your going have to write us a late note." Lexi smiles.
"I will if you make me food!" Lucy says.
"Deal." Both girls nod and help Lucy to the kitchen. I go upstairs and change my clothes then get Lucy a change of clothes. 

Lucy's POV
When we finally get to the station we are about 30 minutes late. Grey sees us and heads over.
"You guys are both late." He states. I just keep walking to my seat and plop down.
"Got a problem?" I ask leaving Grey speechless.
"Took her an hour to get down the damn stairs." Tim smiles rolling his eyes.
"Why the hell is she here then?" Grey asks.
"She's stubborn. You know that!" Tim shrugs then Angela walks over and plops down if her seat.
"Hi Ange!" I smile.
"Hello Lucy." Angela grumbles.
"Tim it's your turn to look after these two." Grey points to Angela and I.
"We don't need a babysitter!" Angela snaps.
"You really do." Nyla nods.
"I'll look after them." Tim nods.
"No! I want Aaron or Celina to look after us! They are the best." I complain.
"Yeah! Aaron got me caviar." Angela smiles happily.
"Well Tim gives Lucy hugs and lets Angela third wheel. Cya!" Grey says and rushes of. I frown.
"Nyla, what do you need the preggers to do?" I ask.
"I need you guys to do paperwork." Nyla says pointing to the stack of papers on each of ours desks.
"Tim your doing it. I did that much paperwork a day as a rookie, you owe me buddy." I tell him and scruff his hair.
"Luce, it's your work. I have my own paperwork." Tim tells me but I pout,
"Please! Please, Please, please!!" I beg him until he snatches a pen and starts filling out the paperwork.
"Nyla, what do you want me to do since there is two of me." I ask again.
"You can do some digging." Nyla tells me and writes down some stuff that I have to look up.

The day is slow and long but I manage to get a lot of work done. When we finally get home we walk in and see Tamara and Milo on the couch watching TV.
"Hi Milo. Tamara what is he doing here?" I ask confused.
"You said he could?" Tamara says confused.
"What? When?" I question her.
"TAMARA! Stop picking on your mum you know she says yes to everything!" Tim tells Tamara off.
"Where's Lexi?" I ask.
"She went out with Leo, you said she could." Tamara shrugs.
"When?" I ask again clueless.
"Luce, the girls have clearly been asking you for stuff because you can't remember anything. We will talk to them later but for now we are going to check Lexi's Life 360 and make sure she's ok." Tim tells me.
"Yeah, can you not do that here? Milo and I are watching TV unless you want us in my room." Tamara says and Tim and I quickly leave the room.

At dinner we are all siting eating dinner in silence since the girls know Tim's going to tell them off if they talk.
"Alright. Girls, you need to start asking me stuff." Tim tells them.
"Dad you will just say no!" Lexi complains.
"And your picking on your mother because she has pregnancy brain!" Tim says back as I just eat my dinner.
"How about, you ask us both at the same time. Then me and your father will talk and decide, because then you will have my opinion but Tim can knock sense into it." I suggest in between bites.
"Deal." All three nod.
"So, Tamara. You and Milo?" I ask with a smile, sure my brains not working the best but I know something was going on.
"Mhm." She mumbles happily.
"Did he finally ask you out?" Lexi asks.
"Yeah." Tamara tries to hide her smile by shoving food in her face.
"Cute." I smile.

A/N I hate how I end my chapter but uh yeah. Also, I know there are spelling mistakes and stuff but I will eventually fix it up in the future.