The Move

A/N This part is directly after the last part like THAT night.

Tim's POV 
As Lucy's watching some true crime and the girls are Lexi's room hanging out, when suddenly I have an Idea.
"Luce?" I ask my bruised girlfriend.
"Yeah?" She asks.
"Do you and Tamara want to move in? We can make the guest room Tamara's room officially. It would also mean I can look after my girls better." I ask her. Her face lights up straight away.
"I would love to!" She grins.
"Luce, I love you." I tell her for the first time.
"I love you too Tim." She says as she pulls herself to hug me.
"So do you want to tell the girls?" I ask as she releases from the hug.
"Ok!" She says with a grin. I help her up and we go to Lexi's room and knock.
"Yeah?" They both yell. I open the door and Lucy and I sit on the bed as they pause the TV.
"So, we have some news." Lucy announces.
"ARE WE GETTING A SIBLING?" Tamara squeals.
"God no." I say sharply. I see Lucy look at me. "No, don't say.." I panic.
"Chill out! God, you guys are rude you think I'm getting fat?!" She jokes. I slightly exhale.
"Ok, can you guys hurry up? The show was getting juicy!" Lexi says.
"So Tamara and Lucy are moving in." I tell the girls.
"REALLY?" Tamara squeals as she hugs me.
"Yeah! On the weekend we are going to move all our stuff in." Lucy says hugging Lexi.
"Tamara the spare room will be your bedroom, and I would love to see a mural up on that wall and I will be pissed if there isn't." I joke, letting her know it's her space.
"Thank you so much Dad." She says with tears.
"Hey, do you guys wanna watch with us? It's Outer Banks." Lexi asks us.
"Hell yes! Move over." Lucy giggles.
"Fine. KOJO!" I call. Kojo comes running in and jumps up and gets comfy at the end of the bed and we start to watch the TV.

Lucy's POV
Today is the day Tamara and I officially move in with Tim and Lexi. I'm so excited to be more like a family. We get up, get ready and then I head to Lexi's room where both girls have been sleeping since the shooting.
"Good Morning my beautiful Daughters!" I say cheerfully opening the door to Lexi's room. 
"Morning Mum." They both groan at the loudness of my voice.
"It's moving day! So up you get we need to get an early start!" I say cheerfully.
"Omg! I'm so excited I completely forgot it's the weekend!" Tamara says bouncing out of bed. I leave the girls to get ready and start making rounds to the apartment with Tim. At the end of the day, my apartment is empty, ready for some new renters and all of our stuff has found a place at Tim's. Tim and I are cooking dinner when we hear some thumping coming from Tamara's room.
"Tam you good?" Tim yells.
"Yep! We are just moving my bed then my rooms done!" Tamara announces.
"The girls are so cute together." I say to Tim.
"I know." Tim says giving me a kiss.
"Ok we are done!" Lexi announces when she leaves the room.
"Come!" Tamara waves us into her room.
Her room as a mural covering one wall, pictures of friends on another, her vinyls, band posters and fake vines. Then her bed is against her window and her TV on her dresser and her desk against another wall with a flower rug in the middle.
"This is so cute!" I say looking around.
"Pretty cool." Tim admits.
"Thanks Dad for letting me paint a mural." Tamara says hugging Tim.
"I wanted you to know it's your space, also I can just paint over it when you want me to." Tim shrugs.
"Oh yeah! I completely forgot, when we went back to the apartment Lex and I picked some movies to watch, Can we have a family movie night?" Tamara asks us hopeful.
"Of course! Let's go." Tim says. We all cuddle up on the couch with blankets. We make popcorn and have Ice-Cream. We watch a bunch of movies and all eventually fall asleep on top of each other and sleep on the couch as a movie plays.

A/N sorry for short chapter.