Teenage Boys Suck

Tamara's POV
I'm sitting in my room blasting music through my airpods and staring at the text from Carlos.
'Hey Tamara. I don't think this is working plus I like your sister. The only reason I dated you was to get closer to her but then fucking Leo started dating her so there is no point on dating you. Bye.' I start crying as I read the text over and over again. I'm so fucking mad at Lexi even though know it's not her fault. Suddenly I get a text, I click on it and see it from Dad.
'Can we come in? I knocked but you must have your headphone thingys in.' The message reads. I quickly wipe my tears but my mascara is running down my face.
"Come in." I say and take my airpods out. 

Lucy's POV
We walk into Tamara's room and I can see her mascara smudged from crying. I grab a a tissue and wet it with some water from a water bottle on her desk. I wipe the mascara away.
"What's happening?" I ask her. Tim closes the door again and sits next to us.
"Why do teenage boys insist on being assholes?" Tamara frowns.
"What the fuck did Carlos do?" Tim asks.
"He likes Lexi. He fucking used me. It's so unfair." Tamara says as she starts to cry again.
"Oh Tam. It's ok baby." I tell her and hug her tightly. Tim also wraps his arms around both of us.
"Boys suck." I tell her after we break away from the hug.
"I know! The audacity. Like I fucking swear to god boys and men just males are cunts!" Tamara rolls her eyes and wipes her tears.
"Hey! That's rude." Tim speaks up.
"Well good thing your a princess not a man." Tamara giggles.
"Wow. But if it makes you happy I hate Carlos too." Tim says.
"Mum I'm sorry for being rude to you. Lex was right I was being bitchy." Tamara tells me.
"It's ok. It's your first break up isn't it." I ask but state.
"Yeah. I never trusted anyone until I met Carlos but then he does this!" Tamara frowns.
"Ok well lucky for you I've mastered the art of how to deal with break ups!" I rolls my eyes. "The one this you have to know. Men in LA suck! Until you find a Timothy Bradford." I smile.
"Ew. I need to apologise to Lexi don't I." Tamara tells us.
"Yeah. I'll go get her and we will let you two have some time to talk it out." I tell her. I get up and go get Lexi and the girls talk in Tamara's room. While they chat I know exactly what to do.
"Tim, can you help me move the spare mattress in the lounge room?" I ask him.
"What? Why?" He asks confused.
"Your daughters going through a damn break up. She needs some serious ice-cream and cuddles. Movie day, for like 2 days." I smile slightly.
"Alright." He rolls his eyes. He ends up moving it by himself while I start ordering lots of ice-cream and snacks. After a little we are ready for when the girls have made up. The mattress is in the middle of the couch so there is a large soft place to sit and lay. There is millions of blankets, pillows and teddies. Then there is a table full of snacks and drinks right next to the couch.

Tamara's POV

Lexi and I talk for a bit and both apologise. We sit and shit talk Carlos for ages and then we decide to go see Mum and Dad and tell them we made up. We leave my room and walk into to lounge room and see a huge pile of blankets, pillows, teddies and snacks as well as a mattress on the floor.
"What is all this?" I ask mum and Dad who are sitting in the middle of the couch with Kojo.
"Movie rest of the day and tomorrow!" Mum smiles. as Lexi and I jump on the couch.
"Thank you." I smile and hug her.
"No problem. But this tray of snacks that's mine." She says and points to the tray in her lap. I giggle at how defensive she is with her food.
"Ok." I nod.
"So what do you want to watch?" Dad asks as he grabs the remote.
"And not his Instagram. It won't make it better. He's trash now. Also post a few old pictures no ones seen. We want him to think your doing better then you were when he was with you." Mum smirks.
"I want to watch Stranger Things again. Also help me pick one please." I beg her and she nods.
I go onto my snapchat and pick a few pictures of Lexi and I shopping at the mall. We spend the rest of the day watching stranger things and eating snacks until we all fall sleep on the couch.