Proposal

Tim's POV

Lucy is asleep in my arms one night. It's nothing out of the usual but something in me snaps. I carefully remove my arms and burst into Tamara's room where the girls are talking.
"Woah, hey Dad. What's going on?" Lexi asks as I close the door quietly.
"It's 2 AM, oh is Mum having nightmares again?" Tamara asks worried.
"No, I can't keep living like this. I've decided I'm going to propose." I tell them quietly.
"OMG!" Lexi gasps.
"Shh." I shush her.
"Ok, well she's 100% going to say yes." Tamara assures me.
"Thank you, now I need your help." I tell them.
"Anything!" Lexi says with a smile, Tamara just nods.
"Ok, so I'm taking her out tomorrow, maybe a hike, go to the beach and other stuff then dinner. I'll bring her home where you guys have set up a movie night, romantic, and then I'll propose." I tell them.
"You hate the beach Dad." Lexi says knowing me well.
"I don't care. It's for Lucy." I tell them.
"Your such a simp." Tamara giggles.
"The fuck is a simp?" I ask her confused.
"It's you, old man you should get to sleep. A big day tomorrow." Lexi smiles.
"Alright, go to bed soon girls. Night." I tell them. I leave their room and go back to Lucy and My room, I try to carefully get back in bed but I still woke Lucy up.
"Where did you go?" She asks still half asleep.
"To tell the girls to go to sleep soon because it's late." I tell her slightly lying.
"Mhm, now cuddle me again." She complains. I just reach over and hug her tightly and drift off to sleep.

Lucy's POV
In the morning I'm awoken by a hand shaking my shoulder lightly.
"Mm?" I mumble.
"Morning Luce." I hear Tim softly speak. "I made you breakfast in bed." He adds.
This get's my attention so I shoot my head up and see the food on a tray in his hand.
"Thank you!" I thank him with a grateful smile as he places the tray in my lap and sit down next to me.
"Wait.. Why are you giving me breakfast in bed? TIMOTHY BRADFORD WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I accuse him worried that he did something bad.
"Nothing! Jeez can't I just spoil my baby?" He asks me and gives me a kiss.
"Hmm ok." I say as I eat my food.
"Alright well when you finish eating get ready for a hike." He says with a s grin.
"Yay! I love today!" I tell him with a huge smile painted on my face.
"Good." He tells me.

The day goes by very fast and now Tim and I are at a restaurant eating dinner.
"Today was so much fun, thanks Tim." I tell him as I eat my food.
"No problem, you deserve it beautiful." He tells me making me blush slightly. When we finish our dinner we head back home. We pull into the driveway and Tim helps me out of the Truck and we go inside. I walk into the living room and see the couch set up with blankets, snacks, roses and candles.
"Aww." I tell him looking at the room in awe.
"I had the girls help set it up while we were out." He tells me.
"What movie are we watching?" I ask as I head to the couch.
"I have a question first." He tells me, I turn around and see him on one knee holding a ring. WHAT THE HELL!
"Lucy, ever since I held you after bringing you back that I wanted to be part of your life. I want to finally be a family. I want to be able to call you Mrs Bradford. I want you to be my wife. So, Lucy Chen will you marry me?" He asks me. I start balling my eyes out.
"YES." I cry and pull him off the ground. He slips the ring on my ring on my finger, I give him a deep kiss.
"I love you so much." He tells me.
"I love you more." I joke. Suddenly the girls run out after hearing the scene.
"YOU SAID YES RIGHT?" Lexi asks excited.
"No, I said No." I joke showing them the ring.
"YOUR GOING TO BE MY MUM OH MY GOD!" Lexi squeals. I notice Tamara look a bit sad, I assume because all of us will be a family but she won't be 'real' family. 
"I love you guys. My family." I say trying to let her know she is part of the family. Her face lightens a bit.
"Even if we all have different Blood we are family." I add as we all cry and hug.