Honeymoon

Tim's POV
"Timmmm." Lucy complains waking me form my sleep.
"Luce, what is it?" I grumble.
"I'm too excited to lay around." Lucy giggles like a child, she then climbs on top of me and hugs me.
"Your cute you know?" I ask her.
"I know." She innocently smiles.
"Well Mrs Bradford how about we get up, take a shower?" I suggest. Lucy quickly jumps up and walks off to the shower.

We take a shower and we make some breakfast. Just as I'm about to go get the girls they both appear from Lexi's room.
"Why did we even give Tamara her own room?" Lucy giggles.
"Because I'm amazing." Tamara giggles. The girls sit at the bar stools and I hand them a plate of food.
"Girls are you packed? We need to take you over to Ange's soon." I ask them. They both nod as the stuff their mouths with food.
"Are you two excited?" Tamara smirks after she swallows her food.
"Yes, I don't have to deal with you guys for 5 days." I say with an innocent smile.
"WOW! RUDE!" Lexi scoffs.
"Rude, just be carful I don't want a sibling yet." Tamara giggles. My jaw drops.
"Excuse you young lady." I say my jaw still dropped.
"Old man close your mouth before you catch flies." Tamara smirks and Lexi giggles.
"TAMARA COLLINS BRADFORD I SWEAR TO GOD." Lucy shrieks.
"Actually girls can you do me a favour?" I ask the girls with an innocent smile.
"Hm, maybe. What is it?" Lexi asks.
"Can you guys take pictures of Angela and Wesley when ever they do anything to do with PDA. Angela always does it to us so it's payback." I smirk.
"Fine." They both roll their eyes.
"Oh yeah and call them Wopez." Lucy adds. I smile and nod proud of the idea.
"Alright, I have to go shower cya!" Tamara smiles. She loads her plate in the dishwasher and leaves the room.

Lucy's POV

After 2 hours we finally are about to leave. The girls cart out their suitcases.
"Jesus, you have a bigger suitcase each then I do, you too Luce!" Tim rolls his eyes.
"Hey! You want me to look good right?" I ask and the girls nod in agreement.
"Ye- wait I'm not falling for that. You always look good." Tim smiles innocently.
"Dad you just saved your marriage." Lexi jokes making us all laugh. We eventually get all the suitcases in the car and Kojo and we head over to the Lopez-Evers house. We pull up and Angela and Wesley show up as Tim gets the girls suitcases. We all greet each other.
"Why are their suitcases so big are they moving in?" Wesley jokes, all us girls shoot a look at him and Tim points at him.
"TOLD YOU!" He cries laughing.
"Tim, we told you we need to look good." I say trying to get Tim to trip up.
"Luce, I'm not almost falling for that again so stop trying to give me a Lucy lesson or something." He tells me I pout until he kisses my head.
"Get a room." Angela rolls her eyes.
"Angela we have to live with this." Tamara rolls her eyes.
"Ok, if you guys are going to torment us we will leave because I want to get my ass to Australia and ride kangaroos." Tim jokes.
"Uh huh that's all you want to do.." Lexi whispers but I still hear.
"Hm? What is that my darling child you want siblings? Ok we can arrange that, crying babies cool." I shrug.
"No, god no." Tamara and Lexi shriek.
"Whatever, thank you guys for taking them. Have fun!" Tim says as we hand over Kojo's stuff and jump in the car.

The drive to LAX takes about an hour and a half with traffic. We park the car, get our tickets printed, get our bags checked and go through security. We get to the gate and flop into some seats.
"I'm so excited! Australia is like so cool, I've always wanted to go." I tell Tim with a huge smile.
"I'm excited as well." Tim smiles. "I heard it's summer for them right now." Tim adds confused. After a slight argument of whether you can or can't ride kangaroos (I won) We get to finally board. Tim and I have a whole row to ourselves so I sit in the window and Tim sits in the middle. Before we take off I'm playing around with the small iPad on the seat and figuring out what shows Tim and I can watch.
After a while we finally take off, I play around with the iPad and find a feature where you can see how long the flight is.
"15 hours left." I groan.
"Luce, how about we pull the arm rests up and you can try to sleep. It's right now night time there so we need to try and get some sleep." Tim suggest. We wait for the seatbelt sign to go off and then we switch seats and pull the arm rests up. I only just fit if I go all the way on Tim's lap. I fall asleep quiet fast since I didn't sleep much last night due to excitement.