XXVIII. Recovery

Ichigo's POV

With part of the Moon now gone, Ichigo could only stand in silence as he contemplates his position. He just did something that changed Remnant forever. He knows that for sure as several people start coming over to him, all of them clamoring for him to speak as to what just happened, what he just did. He doesn't know what to tell them. Oz is still here, though he's choosing to stay back for now.

Neon Katt: "Professor Kurosaki! What did you just do!? I mean, I know you totally killed that Wyvern Grimm, but what attack did you just use!?"

Nora: "I didn't know you could fly! Can you fly me to Mistral? I NEED to try this place's new Dust Pancakes!"

Nebula: "Sir, would you be willing to teach me and my team that attack!? We'll do ANYTHING!"

Those are probably the three most discernable voices in the crowd, probably because they're the loudest individuals here. While not every student is up in his face, as there are some that are too exhausted from the battle to do anything but stare- wait, they're probably also staring out of awe and/or fear. That's a problem Ichigo will have to solve later. Right now, he needs a way out of this.

It's probably a good thing he didn't become Hollowfied, as that would only raise further questions and do even more damage. Bankai probably wasn't even necessary, but after feeling Aizen's spiritual pressure from what turned out to be a piece of the Hogyoku, he didn't want to take the chance without it.

A few minutes and some half-hearted answers made up on the spot later, several airships land in the evacuation zone. Most of the airships are full of medical teams there to take the worst injured to the hospital and to give first aid to those not in bad shape, but there is one ship that's different from the others. Ichigo can tell who's on board based on their Auras, and while he half-considers Flash Stepping out so as not to deal with them, he should probably bite the bullet and explain.

Ironwood, Glynda, and Qrow emerge from the airship. They all look a little worse for wear, with half of Ironwood's torso looking like he's a robot. He's still got a human Aura, so maybe he's just part Terminator? Glynda and Qrow's clothes look dirty, which makes sense due to the battle, but they don't look very injured. Tired, which again, is understandable, but not very injured.

Oz begins walking over to Ichigo now, probably having called them here himself. After all, Oz is like that.

Ozpin: "Would you please excuse us? We must talk to Professor Kurosaki about the state of things and you should get yourselves checked up." Only a few of the students start to back off. "I promise you that you may have him back when we're done."

Ichigo (thoughts): 'What am I, a chew toy!?'

The people that were over by Ichigo reluctantly comply. They go over to the medical teams to be checked out, as a few of them, as eager as they were, seem to be running on fumes. Ironwood, Glynda, and Qrow arrive together just as the last of the others find their way to the medics, away from Ichigo and the group discussion.

Ozpin: "Mr. Kuro- No, Ichigo. First of all, I would like to thank you for your service here tonight. I have received reports from several of our Hunters that they were saved by young women matching the description of the ladies on your teams. As you are their leader, I thank you for sending them to help."

Qrow: "That short woman came to us and killed three Beringals in an instant. What was her name... Shoy Foe?"

Ichigo: "That would be Sui-Feng, and don't let her hear you say her name wrong. She will kick your ass and it will be funny." He turns back to Ozpin. "I just told them to help out wherever necessary. No need to allow innocents to suffer if we can help it."