XIII. A Different Type of Confrontation

*Knock Knock Knock*

Yang: "Oh, Ichigooooo!" she calls through the door.

Ichigo: "Oh... shit..."

What's she doing here!? Wait, she must have questions concerning everyone currently in your dorm. She and the others must have talked and, Yang being Yang, she must have volunteered to find out for everyone else. This is bad. Ozpin, he could fool. Glynda, Ironwood, and that Qrow guy, they defer to Ozpin. But if Ichigo tells Yang and she tells everyone else, they might be able to find something wrong in the story. They come from everywhere but Vacuo, but he knows almost nothing about Vacuo! With the remaining Kingdoms, there might be a detail in any story he tells them that doesn't line up with what one of them knows. Ozpin seemed to take him at his word for the most part, but the others? They, especially people like Ruby, Weiss, and Pyrrha, would ask question after question and that's not something he's prepared for.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Yang: "Ichigo? I know you're there!"

There's no choice. He has to escape. He quickly gets up and speed walks to the window, but Yoruichi steps in front of him, blocking his path.

Yoruichi: "And where do you think you're going, Ichigo? Who is at the door that you're jumping out the window?"

Orihime: "Oh! That's Yang! I'll get it!"

Orihime goes over to the door. There's no time. Ichigo tries to Flash Step Yoruichi, but she's one step ahead of him and puts him in a scissor hold, preventing him from moving as he's being choked by her powerful thighs.

Yang's POV

Orihime opens the door and Yang observes the situation in the room: there's the women Ren and Pyrrha encountered, Kukaku and Nemu, playing with a dust crystal and reading a book, respectively; a girl even shorter than Ruby with black hair and braids; a girl even shorter than the last with short black hair next to her...

Yang: "They must been the Shoy-Fin and Rukia that Ruby talked about..." she says to herself.

Scanning more across the room, she sees Nel not smothering Ichigo for once; four women together and-

Yang (thoughts): 'HOLY FUCK!' She looks at the chests of the two dark-skinned women in that group. 'THEIR CHESTS!' She takes a moment to compose herself. 'So... THAT'S why Ichigo didn't so much as flinch when I pressed mine up against him!?'

Standing in front of her at the door is Orihime, who seems happy to see her for whatever reason. Strange. And then by the window is...

Yang: "Ichigo." Orihime steps aside to let her in. "Why do you have that woman's legs around your face?" she asks calmly.

Misunderstanding exactly what Yoruichi's doing to Ichigo, Yang's furious. That's her man! She claimed him! And now all these girls show up and are packed tightly together in his room!? No.

Yoruichi: "Oh, what's this? Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend, Ichigo?"

Nemu: "Lady Yoruichi, I am detecting hostility from this person. Shall I dispose of her?"

Yoruichi: "No, no, let her be." She tightens her grip on Ichigo's neck. "After all, I think I know who she's angry at here. And why." she says in Yang's direction.

Yang gains a slight blush, but that's barely noticeable compared to the flames coming from her hair and the red in her eyes. This 'Yoruichi' deserves to be punched, but Ichigo's first.

Nemu: "I see. Shall I offer comfort then?"

Yoruichi: "Hmm... Go ahead."

Out of the room, this Nemu is of average height. She's not short like Rukia or Shy-Fish, but she's a few inches shorter than herself or Nel. She goes over to Yang and picks her up, kneels on the ground in front of Ichigo and Yoruichi, and puts Yang's head on her lap, ignoring her rage.