XXIV. Secrets

Ichigo's POV

Ichigo: "I just can't win, can I?"

What is this situation? How did Ichigo find himself here? He's currently sitting up in bed, two members of Team NDGO are trying to take his shirt off, Winter, Weiss, and Pyrrha are in the doorway observing this mess, appalled, and all of NDGO are in maid outfits. Why!? Why do these things happen to him!?

Winter: "Ichigo Kurosaki!" she gains his and NDGO's attention. "I was wrong about you! You're nothing but a pervert! Making these ladies undress you in the morning!"

Ichigo: "This is all a big misunder-"

Well, she's not exactly wrong. Now he remembers something that happened yesterday. If he won the duel, which he did, Team NDGO would have to be his personal maids for the rest of the Vytal Festival. Why did he agree to that!? What, was he just too annoyed to really care and think about what that would entail!?

Winter: "Nothing to say for yourself?"

Kukaku: "That's enough, hardass."

As if on cue, Kukaku hops up from her bed, walking and standing in between Ichigo and Winter, looking at Team NDGO.

Kukaku: "Remember what I told you? You need to be aggressive, but not so much that you're fighting him."

Ichigo/Winter: "WHAT!?"

He should've known that these girls were influenced by someone else. If not Yoruichi, then Kukaku would be the next safest bet. What did she do now?

Ichigo: "What did you tell them!?"

Kukaku: "Let's back up a bit. After your 'fight' yesterday, I went over there and taught them a few things. I grew up in a noble family, so I know how servants should act. I just, shall we say, imparted my wisdom to these ladies. After all, they seemed so sincere and gung-ho about fulfilling their end of their bargain, I thought I'd help 'em out."

As soon as Kukaku mentions the 'bargain', Winter's fists clench.

Winter: "What bargain?"

Kukaku: "Long story short, they thought Tier and her team cheated their win and challenged Ichigo. If they lost, they'd have to become his personal maids for rest of the festival. Of course, Ichigo won, so they were duty bound."

Nebula stands up straight, looking at both Kukaku and Winter.

Nebula: "B-But Ichigo showed us how wrong we were and even gave us advice on how to be stronger! We want to do this for him!"

WHAT!?

Winter: "I see... While I acknowledge that this is Miss Slutty Dress's fault, " she eyes Kukaku's... suggestive sleepwear, "the fact that you agreed to such terms with the level of strength and skill you possess..." she looks away from him. "...pervert." she softly states.

He- No, she's got a point.

Kukaku: "She's got you there, kid."

...thanks, Kukaku. That makes him feel loads better. NOT!

Weiss: "Ichigo...?"

He looks at the blushing Weiss and Pyrrha, who are still standing behind Winter, looking at him. Seeing them like this... it's making Ichigo feel kinda guilty, even though this isn't mostly his fault.

Ichigo: "Alright, everyone out. I have to get ready for the day."

Gwen: "L-Let us help-"

Ichigo: "Alone." he strongly commands.