VIII. Dancey Pants

Ichigo (thoughts): 'Hopefully that helped her. Hopefully.' he thinks as he looks at Weiss talking to Neptune.

Ichigo, hoping he had helped a friend, decides to just go back to the punch bowl and stand there until the event was over. He really had nothing else to do. As he approaches the punch bowl, he notices Ozpin standing there. He just looks at Ozpin and decides to walk away. Why? Well, Ichigo really didn't want Ozpin asking questions about his 'life'.

He then starts thinking about Urahara, or rather, Mr. Hat-n-Clogs. He sees similarities between the two. Even though Urahara acts like a complete dumbass, he's actually incredibly smart and decisive. Not that Ichigo would ever admit that. He sees some of Urahara in the man. Even though he barely knows him, he can already tell that he's incredibly smart. Or rather, clever.

He also didn't want to run into Glynda again. For some reason, he feels like she's watching him at all times. That kinda freaked him out, especially given the anger she had during their first meeting. So, he opted to just avoid her for the time being, deciding to hang out on the second floor. Ichigo ascends the stairs to the upper floor and looks around. He notices Ruby and Yang on the right of him, looking downward. Surprised to find them, he decides to visit.

Ichigo: "Ruby! Yang!" he calls out to them.

Ruby/Yang: "Ichigo!" they both answer at the same time, also surprised to see him up there.

Ichigo: "So... What are you guys doing?"

Yang: "Not much. We were talking about the dance, but then lady-killer over there started dancing in a woman's dress."

She smiles and points to Jaune, who's... wow, he's really dancing in a dress. Guess he's into that sort of thing.

Ichigo: "Alright. You guys know why he did that?"

Ruby: "Nope! But I'm sure he had his reasons. I think."

Yang: "Maybe... Or maybe he's just into wearing dresses? Like a crossdresser?" she suggests.

Ichigo: "That is a crossdresser, not 'like' a cross-dresser." he states matter of factly. "Even if he is, I won't judge."

He didn't really have a problem with it. He made friends with more ridiculous people, like Yumichika, that weirdo. Sure, the first time they met, Jaune was a nervous wreck for some reason. Ichigo wasn't sure why, but he just chalked it up to being nervous meeting new people. After they talked more and got to know each other better, they became friends. Now, Jaune isn't even nervous around him. He eventually figured that he was nervous because of the video of initiation. Ichigo guessed that when he saw Jaune fight. He – how to put it lightly... well, really freaking sucked. Hell, Ichigo could probably take Team RWBY and JNPR, but Ichigo wouldn't get too confident. It reminded him of Aizen, always confident, until he killed him.

But what made Ichigo really wary is Aura, Semblances, and Dust. He had to be wary of those things. For instance, what would happen if Ichigo cut one of the students with his Zanpakuto? Could Aura protect them? Zanpakuto are the manifestation of the Soul Reaper's soul, so could it cut through Aura like butter and become useless for defense since it too is the manifestation of the soul?

Semblance. A Semblance is unique to every person. Someone could have the most useless Semblance or have the most ridiculously overpowered Semblance (looking at you Y/N Rose and Ryu Shin). That was also something to be wary of.

And Dust. A "naturally occurring energy propellant". That shit can power ships, create thunder, add the elements to your weapons, or add it to your body or clothes! It's really fucking versatile! And they don't even know where it came from! It's starting to sound more and more like Kido.