I. Down The Rabbit Hole

Story Starts when Ichigo just arrives after Gin is practically dead

(A/N If you haven't seen this point in Bleach, don't worry about it)

Keigo: "Is that Ichigo?" He looks at him in disbelief.

Ichigo: "Thanks Dad." He says to his father before turning to the others. "Everyone just wait there and let me finish this." He switches his gaze to Aizen. "Aizen. Lets switch battle places." he commands.

Aizen (thoughts): 'Is that the same Ichigo Kurosaki? But I don't sense any Reishi. Unless... Impossible! He couldn't have surpassed me! No... If he really is the same Ichigo Kurosaki and he attained this amount of strength, I must be careful. I should take up his offer so no one can interrupt us.'

Aizen: "Fine Ichigo. Lets leave the human world."

He opens up a Garganta and jumps through it, so Ichigo follows, leaving his stunned friends behind. While they're in the Garganta, he stops.

Aizen: "Ichigo Kurosaki. This is where we will do battle."

Ichigo: "In the Garganta?" he says slightly surprised. "Whatever then. I will finish this in an instant anyway."

One Epic Battle Later

Ichigo (thoughts): 'Alright, so far I still don't need the Final Getsuga Tenshou. My arm is messed up, but I can bear it. I'd rather not use it so I don't have to sacrifice my power, but I can tell we are both reaching our limits. He appears more human now and not that disgusting monster looking thing with wings earlier. I only have enough strength for one more attack. Better make it count.'

Aizen (thoughts): 'How is this possible!? He pushed me back to my regular state! No! I need to make it through this, but... If I can't, then I will be taking my opponent with me!"

Aizen: "Ichigo Kurosaki, well done. But if I am going out, so will you!"

Aizen dashes at Ichigo at incredible speed, who's not able to react quick enough. He grabs Ichigo's arm and throws himself off of the Reishi platform, taking the Substitute Soul Reaper with him.

Ichigo: "Damn!"

With the last of his strength, Ichigo thrusts his sword in Aizen's chest, destroying the Hogyoku. He twists the blade up and pull upwards, splitting him open and effectively killing him. Not having any strength left, he start to think that this is the end. This is the Garganta, so who knows what will happen?

Ichigo: 'Well, its been one hell of a ride. Sorry Zangetsu. Guess we'll be dying...' you think in regret.

Zangetsu: "Do not fret, Ichigo. I... I sense something trying to separate us. I was hoping it didn't have to come to this, but I have a backup plan. I have an offer if you are willing to hear it." he speaks from the sword.

Ichigo: "What do you mean?"

Zangetsu: "Something is trying to separate our souls. Remember when you got trapped in the Dangai?"

Ichigo: "Oh. Yeah, I remember actually getting trapped two times and I just woke up in the world of the living." you reply.

Flashback

When Ichigo and his friends were going to the Soul Society to save Rukia.
In the Dangai

Yoruichi: "Run!" she yells in her cat form as everyone runs away from the Kotostu.

Everyone: "ICHIGO!"

He had fallen flat on your face, ready to be swept up.

Ichigo: "SHIT!"