III. Confusion On All Sides

One Day Later

After Ichigo found out was in another world, he found out as much information as he could. He read about Grimm, history, Aura, Semblances, and Faunus. He also discovered that this world had a different currency from Earth, which means... he was homeless and hungry, which is why he was currently in the forest outside of Vale, once again. With him is nothing but a campfire and a cooked deer he managed to hunt. In the middle of the night.

Ichigo: "Man, what am I going to do? Can I go back to my world or am I stuck here? And what am I going to tell people here when they start asking questions? Let's see... If they see my Getsuga Tenshou, I'll tell people it's Dust. Easy. But what about my Semblance? Flying? My Flash Step? My Bankai? Hmm... Many options... Flying is useful and all, but my Bankai is important as well. However, if I chose my Bankai as my Semblance, how would I explain my huge ass sword suddenly becoming a totally different weapon?" he sighs. "That option is too complicated to explain, so I think Bankai is out. Flying is really easy to explain, and it allows to travel easier. However, it's somewhat difficult to surprise your enemies without using Flash Step. My regular Flash Step now is as fast as my old Bankai with Hollowfication... Hmm... I think I'll go with Flash Step. It allows me to move incredibly quickly in short distance, so I'll just say it's a teleporting Semblance. My Getsuga Tenshou is fueled by Dust and my Semblance is my Flash Step. Got it. I can't use my Bankai unless I absolutely must. That would raise too many questions. Speaking of Hollowfication though, I am alone and pretty far from the city. I wonder..."

Ichigo goes away from the campsite so the wind from his Bankai doesn't blow out the fire.

Ichigo: "BANKAI!" he yells as a huge gust of wind appears. Ichigo swings his Tensa Zangetsu and the gust of wind disperses. "Alright, let's check this out."

He puts his hand over his face. With the swipe of his hand over his face, his mask appears; a white mask with horns attached to it. It has black lines stretching vertically across the eyes.

Ichigo (thoughts): 'Alright, my mask still works, although it now has horns

Ichigo (thoughts): 'Alright, my mask still works, although it now has horns. It probably changed when Zangetsu and I combined, just like my Bankai. It also feels heavier. I'll have to get used to that.' He thinks as he gazes at the broken moon in the sky. 'It's getting late. I should go to sleep and go into town tomorrow for more information.' Ichigo thinks as he dismisses his mask and Bankai.

He then goes back to the campsite and puts out the fire. He goes into the Mountain Glenn, which he found out about when researching Remnant History, and sleeps inside one of the abandoned buildings. Good think that he did or else he would have met an army of Grimm that were attracted to his Hollow Spirit Energy from using his Bankai and mask...

Salem's POV

In her castle, the Queen of Grimm is... curious for lack of a better term at this power in the east. Due to spending so much time there, her subordinates can feel it as well while on the premises. Mercury and Emerald are sscared, Hazel and Watts are intrigued, Tyrians... well, he's still Tyrian, and Salem and Cinder are... slightly aroused?