XIX. Apologies and His Mission

It's been about a week since what has been since dubbed 'The Panty Incident'. Glynda had assured Ichigo that he did no wrong and they were all sorry, but the day after it happened, well... Ichigo didn't expect that.

Flashback
The Morning After The Panty Incident

After receiving a strange message from Glynda to meet her in one of the empty classrooms, Ichigo remembers what she had told him last night. Everyone knows that yesterday's incident wasn't his fault, but rather, Yoruichi's, and now wants to apologize to him. Ichigo's usually not the type to need an apology as long as they know, but something about that situation in particular makes him desire it.

Ichigo: "*sigh* Let's get this over with."

He opens the door and is immediately thrown by a torrent of voices.

Everyone: "WE'RE SORRY, ICHIGO!"

He's startled so much that he withdraws himself from the classroom and shuts the door. When he realizes what was actually said, he sighs and reopens it, seeing the nine women who accused him of being a panty thief.

Ichigo: "Jeez, what the hell!? Why are you all shouting at me like that! And all at once too!"

Some of them shrink back at him yelling at them. However, some of them aren't that phased, like Coco and Glynda. Ruby recovers first and hesitantly walks up to him, keeping her head facing downwards, away from him.

Ruby: "Ichigo, I'm... I'm sorry!" She bows in apology while gripping her skirt. "I shouldn't have said those things and- And I shouldn't have slapped you! I'm sorry!"

He somewhat expected this, but Ichigo still can't deal with situations like this. Or rather, he's never wanted to. Bullies, he can handle. But cute girls all apologizing to him at once is throwing him off.

Ichigo: "You know, when you apologize to someone, you should look them in the eye." he mildly scolds.

Her face slowly turns upwards, where Ichigo can see regretful tears forming in her bright, silver eyes.

Ruby: "I-I'm- I'm sorry..." she sniffs while trying to hold back tears. "I should've believed you..."

Likewise, Glynda also approaches, but with a softer, kinder expression than the worried one Ruby has.

Glynda: "No Ruby, we should have believed him." She looks at Ichigo. "Oh, and since I didn't mention it last night, I also apologize for slapping you. I wasn't in my right mind because you saw..." she trails off beet red, not finishing her sentence.

Ichigo pats Ruby's shoulder, not saying a word for right now. He walks further into the room, into the center of the others. Yang's the first to approach him after that, with the others slowly coming closer.

Yang: "Ichigo, I- We messed up. We accused you of something horrible without all the facts and even when you tried telling us, we didn't believe you. I'm sorry."

Pyrrha: "Sorry..." she apologizes, downcast. "It's unbecoming of a Huntress to jump to conclusions, but I also shouldn't have treated my friend so harshly..."

Coco: "Sorry I swore revenge on you and all... You're off the hook this time."

Her mouth may be smart, but the fact that the sunglasses and hat she almost always wears are completely off in favor of looking at his face directly only indicates that she's serious.

Nora: "I TOLD you guys!"

Ichigo: "Huh?"

Weiss: "After you left, Nora figured out and told us you'd have no reason to steal our underwear, but we were blinded by embarrassment and rage over what we thought you'd done..." She blushes slightly. "I'm glad we were wrong."