Chapter24: Sempiternal Pt.1

*OLI'S P.O.V*

I kept hearing Hannah's voice singing that same little tune in my head as I drove home that night. Her voice would be perfect for 'Deathbeds'.

When I got home I called Hannah and told her about this song that the band and I are working and that there was a female part for the song but no female to sing it. So I asked her if she would like to sing on it with me.

She was a bit hesitant at first but agreed to do it. We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. I went to my bedroom, took off my shirt and pants, and crawled into bed.

As soon as I awoke I called Hannah and the band and we all headed to the studio to get this album finished, finally. I made sure to wear my best clothes and wear a beanie to keep my wild hair tamed.

This is the first song that I was going to be singing and not screaming. I never really sung before, especially in front of other people. I've only really sung in the shower.

I was so nervous but excited at the same time. Hannah started giggling. "What?" I looked at her smiling.
"No need to be nervous, Oliver." She winked at me. Was it really that obvious?

Once we started recording I became less nervous because even though Hannah told me there was no need to be nervous I could tell that she was too.

"You did great." I said before gently pressing a kiss to Hannah's forehead. She began to blush, it was so cute. We locked up the studio and went out for some lunch.