Chapter10: Life Of A Fangirl

*HANNAH'S P.O.V*

I was so excited to get started on the modelling contest pictures. I'm really glad that Cora offered to help out. I was thinking of maybe wearing some of his clothing that I had bought. At least it would help give him an image of what it would look like if I modelled his clothing.

Cora and I finally headed out and walked around London for a bit. As we were walking my phone went off and I checked it to see that the BMTH twitter page had tweeted that they made it to London.

"They're here!" I shouted to Cora.
"Ic." Cora said. "Oh, C'mon! at least pretend that you care."
"Yay." She said sarcastically. I just chuckled and rolled my eyes.

As we walked we passed something in the window at a store that really caught my eye. It was some Bring Me The Horizon merch.

"Hey, Cora? Can we stop here for a bit?" I asked, looking at the store with the merch. "Uh, yeah, sure." she looked strangely at me.

"Yay!!" I squealed as I ran into the store. I started grabbing a bunch of clothes and trying them all on to get Cora's opinion. "These clothes are actually pretty cool. I think I'll buy some of this." She admitted.

I smiled at her as I went into the changing room to take off the clothes I had tried on so I could pay for them while I was waiting a few minutes for Cora to pick out some merch.

As I was getting undressed I heard a familiar voice but ignored it and just though to myself "Nah, It couldn't be!" I took a peek out of the curtain of the changing room and nearly screamed.

I closed the curtain back up and slammed myself against the changing room walls as I tried to refrain myself from screaming. It was Oli & Matt Nicholls from Bring Me The Horizon.